What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hillary Clinton 2016

Trajan

conscientia mille testes
Reaction score
never happen, her and bills style are out of the dem. mainstream ( as it has become) and I am not sure she will have the energy.

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Reaction score
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
never happen, her and bills style are out of the dem. mainstream ( as it has become) and I am not sure she will have the energy.
The way things are going, she could run as a republican.

Trajan

conscientia mille testes
Reaction score

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hillary is going to retire in January. She will likely join her hubby on the speakers circuit.

Dreamy

Silver Member
Reaction score
Is she too moderate to appeal to the Democrat party of today?

OP
Truthseeker420

Truthseeker420

Gold Member
Reaction score
Hillary is going to retire in January. She will likely join her hubby on the speakers circuit.

Yes.. she is getting ready for 2016

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I wont be voting her. I would vote for her over Biden though lol. Damn, I hope we have some better candidates than her, or I will be voting for her. Get it together people!

Hardcandy

SugarShock
Reaction score
If there are little or no signs of recovery voters will abandon the Democrat Party in 2016 unless Ms Clinton can convince them she opposed Obamanomics from day one or somehow finds a way to blame the republicans for Obama's failures.

I suppose it is possible for democrats to regain control of congress in 2014 allowing Obama's dream of amnesty to become reality which would franchise 12 million+ new voters, forever shifting power to the left and creating a one party political system.

But regardless of what scenario plays out in the next 4 years, when Hillary accepts the Democrat nomination for presidential candidate in 2015 the US economy will be in the tank and electricity and gasoline will be luxuries that only the wealthy can afford.

Of course, energy costs drives the price of everything else up so even a few of life's necessities might become luxuries...You may have to decide whether or not your family needs to miss a meal in order to turn the heat on for a couple of hours at bedtime?!

I guess Obama will just hafta take some more money from those evil rich white folks to increase our foodstamp allowance and energy vouchers.....Sighhh, Obama is so wonderful.....I wanna have his baby.....Do ya think Michelle would mind?

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$191.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List