Hillary Clinton 2016

never happen, her and bills style are out of the dem. mainstream ( as it has become) and I am not sure she will have the energy.

Hillary is going to retire in January. She will likely join her hubby on the speakers circuit.

I wont be voting her. I would vote for her over Biden though lol. Damn, I hope we have some better candidates than her, or I will be voting for her. Get it together people!

If there are little or no signs of recovery voters will abandon the Democrat Party in 2016 unless Ms Clinton can convince them she opposed Obamanomics from day one or somehow finds a way to blame the republicans for Obama's failures.

I suppose it is possible for democrats to regain control of congress in 2014 allowing Obama's dream of amnesty to become reality which would franchise 12 million+ new voters, forever shifting power to the left and creating a one party political system.

But regardless of what scenario plays out in the next 4 years, when Hillary accepts the Democrat nomination for presidential candidate in 2015 the US economy will be in the tank and electricity and gasoline will be luxuries that only the wealthy can afford.

Of course, energy costs drives the price of everything else up so even a few of life's necessities might become luxuries...You may have to decide whether or not your family needs to miss a meal in order to turn the heat on for a couple of hours at bedtime?!

I guess Obama will just hafta take some more money from those evil rich white folks to increase our foodstamp allowance and energy vouchers.....Sighhh, Obama is so wonderful.....I wanna have his baby.....Do ya think Michelle would mind?

Forum List

Back