Hillary Clintion Leads by 1.7 Million in Popular Vote. More than both JFK's and Carter's Victories

She won all 55 electoral votes in California what more do you want?

Just because a bunch of dopey Californians voted for her doesn't mean the rest of the country should have to suffer. We live in a Constitutional Republic and be thankful because it places limits on the tyranny of the majority. Californians have their heads up the collective ass.

There are still over 3 million votes left to count in California. Therefore, Clinton's victory will be over 2 million votes, possibly over 3 million votes.

This is a sad time for democracy in the United States. We have to deal with the corrupt racist and misogynist bully Trump for at least 4 years because of some nonsense known as the electoral college, which no other democracy in the world is stupid enough to have.

And it changes nothing, Clinton will still sit home on Inauguration Day and cuss and cry. You and the other lefties will cry and pee your panties. It is sad that you can't join people at the grown up table.

There are still over 3 million votes left to count in California. Therefore, Clinton's victory will be over 2 million votes, possibly over 3 million votes.

This is a sad time for democracy in the United States. We have to deal with the corrupt racist and misogynist bully Trump for at least 4 years because of some nonsense known as the electoral college, which no other democracy in the world is stupid enough to have.
Wow. Those grapes are really getting sour.
hey genius, But for California and New York, A democrat could never win the popular vote.
And that is THE main reason the current system is in place. To prevent a small number of states or more accurately, cities from determining which candidate will serve as POTUS.
The other reason for for the EC is the founders never trusted pure democracy.
Stop complaining.

I see another idiot has stepped to the plate.

As I've been saying over and over, if the goal was to see who could amass the most votes, then strategies for presidential campaigns would be much different, and the vote total would likely be different.

The Trump strategy was to concentrate on the swing states, and forget about states like California where he had no chance. It was the winning strategy.

In fact if you remove California from the equation, Trump wins both electoral and popular votes and has a much better balance of the nation.

Your point is inane. If the system had been different, then the campaigns would have been different. It wasn't, so they weren't. And you cannot just jettison states you find inconvenient. That's what the first word in "United States" means.

You got conned by the press! When you poll only Clinton voters the polls will show Clinton winning.

Yeah willow I don't know why they didn't have a clue with that..

Was all of Hillary's peps yes men?

She fucked up by posting the election was over

She fucked up by leaking the Billy bush tapes to early.

I could of ran her campaign way better to beat Trump.. She was so dumb

You'd have to have hired an interpreter. Hillary speaks what we call "English".

I speak mathematics and economics..

You clearly don't

Ooh, you speak math? Let's see. How much is 63,715,574 minus 62,001,293?

What's this I know the answer in my sleep

I'm not seeing a remainder there, Professor "Would of".

Yeah willow I don't know why they didn't have a clue with that..

Was all of Hillary's peps yes men?

She fucked up by posting the election was over

She fucked up by leaking the Billy bush tapes to early.

I could of ran her campaign way better to beat Trump.. She was so dumb

You'd have to have hired an interpreter. Hillary speaks what we call "English".

I speak mathematics and economics..

You clearly don't

Ooh, you speak math? Let's see. How much is 63,715,574 minus 62,001,293?

What's this I know the answer in my sleep

I'm not seeing a remainder there, Professor "Would of".

Quit being a big baby.. Oh god no much I don't like you I would still save your ass..

To bad she didn't get as much more than Obama's 10 million more she would be president shit for brains
Maybe she did. Maybe trump wasn't lying for once when he said the system is rigged. Polls consistently showed Clinton had a comfortable lead. Trump was a baffoon. I think we got conned.

Wouldn't be the first time:

Iraq
Tarp

The Democrats got conned. The thought Clinton was electable and she wasn't. I told you early on Sealy that Clinton was a bad idea and if you had nominated Sanders, you would have won.

But the Democrats love Wall St. thought the poor and the blacks would turn out anyway and didn't. Now it is all liberal butt hurt and making excuses.

Next time the Democrats should listen to the people instead of trying to ramrod a candidate that is hated.

Dems bitch about the electoral college, yet they love the super delegates.

To bad she didn't get as much more than Obama's 10 million more she would be president shit for brains
Maybe she did. Maybe trump wasn't lying for once when he said the system is rigged. Polls consistently showed Clinton had a comfortable lead. Trump was a baffoon. I think we got conned.

Iraq
Tarp
Conned? Yeah. Heard this from the whiny ass left. They claim that many of those who answered polling questions over the phone either concealed their actual choice for POTUS or lied and claimed they were going to vote democrat.
Amazing how these people are so enamored with polls and polling data.
yeah, the system, is rigged.
When a twat like Debbie Wasswerman Schultz can skew the party primaries toward one candidate over another, the system is rigged. When the main stream media can be so far in the bag for one party over another to the point where those in the bag can literally report false information. Or when a person in upper level management at a news agency which is about to run a Presidential debate can secretly assist in preparing one candidate by leaking debate questions to that candidate, yeah the system is rigged.
And when the above falls into place and the main stream news media for the week up to the election claims "It's over" or "we predict a landslide" Yeah the system is rigged.

Meanwhile over 3 million illegals voted. And I for one do not want my President selected by One large State.

Meanwhile over 3 million illegals voted. And I for one do not want my President selected by One large State.

I can just guess the answer to this but I can't help myself....

----- LINK?

I kill me.

We're a Republic, not a mob rule Democracy.

Hilly won 57 counties, Trump won over 3,000.

Republic, not Democracy

Counties don't vote, Frank. People do. And none of those people is named Gerry Mander.
States don't vote either. And until this election, I didn't hear any bitching from you people.

BTW, EC votes should most definitely be apportioned by the number of counties won be each candidate. The winner take all system, disenfranchises voters in states with large urban centers. Until this election, Every year since 1988, the democrat candidate took PA. And why? Because the dem candidate took 85 to 90% of the Phila metro area votes. And also the majority of the votes in Harrisburg and Pittsburgh. The rest of the states votes did not count.
And you people have the gall to whimper about voter ID and disenfranchisement.

Poor little snowflake, she could have 10 million more and at this point it wouldn't make a damn bit of difference. Ain't it great to live in a republic?

She won all 55 electoral votes in California what more do you want?

Personally I'd want Californians to be represented the way they actually voted. Along with everybody else. I seriously doubt the entire state voted for Hillary unanimously. That's insane. We surely didn't do that here and yet ---- according to pattern, Rump will get all our votes. Insane.

Iraq
Tarp

Because the polls showed a comfortable lead means nothing.

I posted two weeks before the election that she required a 3.9% or better lead in the national polls to be competitive for an electoral college win.

That's how it works. You must deduct surplus blue state votes from surplus red state votes (leave out the swing states), and you have a clearer picture of what the national polls really mean.

I called Clinton winning the popular vote and Trump the EV.

No con job, just understanding how to adjust the polls for surplus votes.

I'm thinking about sending Hillary a nice parting gift.

Iraq
Tarp

Because the polls showed a comfortable lead means nothing.

I posted two weeks before the election that she required a 3.9% or better lead in the national polls to be competitive for an electoral college win.

That's how it works. You must deduct surplus blue state votes from surplus red state votes (leave out the swing states), and you have a clearer picture of what the national polls really mean.

I called Clinton winning the popular vote and Trump the EV.

No con job, just understanding how to adjust the polls for surplus votes.

I'm thinking about sending Hillary a nice parting gift.

Yeah pop it blew my mind listening to talk radio and them saying Trump would win the popular.. I was thinking what world do they live in no way Hillary would lose the PV

How is it even possible that all the votes have not been counted two weeks after the election? Did Texas, New York, or,Florida have this problem? I smell a rat.

Absentee/provisional ballots.
yeah well how is it the other states are through counting theirs....
BTW, everyone knows the POTUS is not decided by the pure popular vote.
So why is your side so friggin miserable and on the verge of a nervous breakdown?
Or is the simple answer "how come we didn't win?"

Forum List

Back