Hillary Clintion Leads by 1.7 Million in Popular Vote. More than both JFK's and Carter's Victories

There are still over 3 million votes left to count in California. Therefore, Clinton's victory will be over 2 million votes, possibly over 3 million votes.

This is a sad time for democracy in the United States. We have to deal with the corrupt racist and misogynist bully Trump for at least 4 years because of some nonsense known as the electoral college, which no other democracy in the world is stupid enough to have.
Friend, ya gotta let it go....Duck is gonna be the man, let it go.

There are still over 3 million votes left to count in California. Therefore, Clinton's victory will be over 2 million votes, possibly over 3 million votes.

This is a sad time for democracy in the United States. We have to deal with the corrupt racist and misogynist bully Trump for at least 4 years because of some nonsense known as the electoral college, which no other democracy in the world is stupid enough to have.
We're a Republic, not a mob rule Democracy.

Hilly won 57 counties, Trump won over 3,000.

Republic, not Democracy

Counties don't vote, Frank. People do. And none of those people is named Gerry Mander.

Wow, Kennedy only beat Nixon in 1960 by 112,000 votes. Yet, Clinton gets 1.7 million and still loses.

I think the popular vote would be a better way to elect presidents.

What also happened in 1960 --- JFK won comfortably in the EC count, but fifteen electors in three different states didn't like either Kennedy or Nixon and voted for a Senator who wasn't even a candidate.

Just sayin'.... :eusa_whistle:

To bad she didn't get as much more than Obama's 10 million more she would be president shit for brains
Maybe she did. Maybe trump wasn't lying for once when he said the system is rigged. Polls consistently showed Clinton had a comfortable lead. Trump was a baffoon. I think we got conned.

Wouldn't be the first time:

Iraq
Tarp
You got conned by the press! When you poll only Clinton voters the polls will show Clinton winning.

Yeah willow I don't know why they didn't have a clue with that..

Was all of Hillary's peps yes men?

She fucked up by posting the election was over

She fucked up by leaking the Billy bush tapes to early.

I could of ran her campaign way better to beat Trump.. She was so dumb

Not one liberal is going to "let this go." We're going to remind you that Hillary won the popular vote for the nest 4 years.

President '"pussy grabber" elect does not have a mandate -- period.

To bad she didn't get as much more than Obama's 10 million more she would be president shit for brains
Maybe she did. Maybe trump wasn't lying for once when he said the system is rigged. Polls consistently showed Clinton had a comfortable lead. Trump was a baffoon. I think we got conned.

Iraq
Tarp
You got conned by the press! When you poll only Clinton voters the polls will show Clinton winning.

You'd have to have hired an interpreter. Hillary speaks what we call "English".

Not one liberal is going to "let this go." We're going to remind you that Hillary won the popular vote for the nest 4 years.

Sure he has a man date. Mike Pence.

If you libtards ever said the pledge of allegiance you would know you are pledging allegienance to the Republic for which it stands. Correct?

Actually anyone who's been forced to learn that chant knows it's a pledge to a piece of cloth. A fetish.
And that's what it was written for --- to sell flags.

And you skipped right by that in your post when you quoted "it" ---- after having excised what "it" is referring to.

There comes a point where you just need to admit you need professional help with your post election whining. Hurry and get treatment before we ditch Obamacare dude.

He has the House and the Senate and a pen and a phone. Suck on that popsicle!

Wow, Kennedy only beat Nixon in 1960 by 112,000 votes. Yet, Clinton gets 1.7 million and still loses.

Well, that would require an amendment to the Constitution, so you'd better get started getting 3/4 of the state legislatures to agree with you.

How is it even possible that all the votes have not been counted two weeks after the election? Did Texas, New York, or,Florida have this problem? I smell a rat.

(a) some states in the West vote by mail, and those can arrive days after election day so they all have to be opened, verified and recorded. And (b) is provisional ballots for those who came to vote and whose eligibility couldn't be verified.

Those are the two most mentioned.

And that means what? Oh yea, N O T H I N G !!

Well, that would require an amendment to the Constitution, so you'd better get started getting 3/4 of the state legislatures to agree with you.

I think it's already started. That's what the number 1.7 million does. And as it grows, so does the case for it.

Iraq
Tarp

You'd have to have hired an interpreter. Hillary speaks what we call "English".

I speak mathematics and economics..

You clearly don't

Hillary is out in da pasture chewing her cud. Get over it.
Win us over with results. Make America great again

So are you agreeing with the clown that America is no longer great?

Forum List

Back