Hillary Clintion Leads by 1.7 Million in Popular Vote. More than both JFK's and Carter's Victories

Wow, Kennedy only beat Nixon in 1960 by 112,000 votes. Yet, Clinton gets 1.7 million and still loses.

I think the popular vote would be a better way to elect presidents.
Well, that would require an amendment to the Constitution, so you'd better get started getting 3/4 of the state legislatures to agree with you.

I think it's already started. That's what the number 1.7 million does. And as it grows, so does the case for it.

1.7 million poor blacks in the watts don't make a country fool

Wow, Kennedy only beat Nixon in 1960 by 112,000 votes. Yet, Clinton gets 1.7 million and still loses.

With all due respect, that just means your stupid and ignorant.

To bad she didn't get as much more than Obama's 10 million more she would be president shit for brains
Maybe she did. Maybe trump wasn't lying for once when he said the system is rigged. Polls consistently showed Clinton had a comfortable lead. Trump was a baffoon. I think we got conned.

Wouldn't be the first time:

Iraq
Tarp
You got conned by the press! When you poll only Clinton voters the polls will show Clinton winning.

Yeah willow I don't know why they didn't have a clue with that..

Was all of Hillary's peps yes men?

She fucked up by posting the election was over

She fucked up by leaking the Billy bush tapes to early.

I could of ran her campaign way better to beat Trump.. She was so dumb

You'd have to have hired an interpreter. Hillary speaks what we call "English".

I speak mathematics and economics..

You clearly don't

Ooh, you speak math? Let's see. How much is 63,715,574 minus 62,001,293?

There are still over 3 million votes left to count in California. Therefore, Clinton's victory will be over 2 million votes, possibly over 3 million votes.

This is a sad time for democracy in the United States. We have to deal with the corrupt racist and misogynist bully Trump for at least 4 years because of some nonsense known as the electoral college, which no other democracy in the world is stupid enough to have.

Well, that would require an amendment to the Constitution, so you'd better get started getting 3/4 of the state legislatures to agree with you.

I think it's already started. That's what the number 1.7 million does. And as it grows, so does the case for it.
And what else did you ask Santa for? You would have to get the majority of red states to agree to it, and there is no rational basis for believing they would want to live according to the politics and views of California.

There are still over 3 million votes left to count in California. Therefore, Clinton's victory will be over 2 million votes, possibly over 3 million votes.

This is a sad time for democracy in the United States. We have to deal with the corrupt racist and misogynist bully Trump for at least 4 years because of some nonsense known as the electoral college, which no other democracy in the world is stupid enough to have.
To bad she didn't get as much more than Obama's 10 million more she would be president shit for brains
Maybe she did. Maybe trump wasn't lying for once when he said the system is rigged. Polls consistently showed Clinton had a comfortable lead. Trump was a baffoon. I think we got conned.

Iraq
Tarp

And what else did you ask Santa for? You would have to get the majority of red states to agree to it, and there is no rational basis for believing they would want to live according to the politics and views of California.

"Red states" :rofl:

Such a fucking bullshit term.

California votes winner-take-all btw, Brownie. I'm simply pointing out that the case is making itself.

Iraq
Tarp
You got conned by the press! When you poll only Clinton voters the polls will show Clinton winning.

You clearly don't

I see another idiot has stepped to the plate.

As I've been saying over and over, if the goal was to see who could amass the most votes, then strategies for presidential campaigns would be much different, and the vote total would likely be different.

The Trump strategy was to concentrate on the swing states, and forget about states like California where he had no chance. It was the winning strategy.

In fact if you remove California from the equation, Trump wins both electoral and popular votes and has a much better balance of the nation.

California votes winner-take-all btw, Brownie. I'm simply pointing out that the case is making itself.
Does your pussy hurt?

Hillary is out in da pasture chewing her cud. Get over it.
Win us over with results. Make America great again

So are you agreeing with the clown that America is no longer great?
Then why not let hillary continue Obama's economy?

Yeah, a democrat has to win by 10 million votes in order to "win" the presidency. Just like Democratic House candidates have to win 54% of the votes nationwide just to have any chance of taking control of the House of Representatives, due to fascist Repug gerrymandering.

That makes a lot of sense, Repug goober assfuck.
Trump played chess while Hildabeast was playing checkers... Trump was a much better strategic thinker thanks to his team as compared to fucked up Hildabeast. :itsok:

We're a Republic, not a mob rule Democracy.

Hilly won 57 counties, Trump won over 3,000.

Republic, not Democracy
Gerrymandering, rigged elections
Pussy:lmao:
:itsok:

Your posts are going from dumb to dumber.

Let it go lefties before you lose your minds as well as the election. Nixon beat JFK in the pop-vote before the media decided that JFK was the reincarnation of King Arthur.

Iraq
Tarp

You clearly don't

What's this I know the answer in my sleep

Attachments

• upload_2016-11-21_21-51-39.png
    upload_2016-11-21_21-51-39.png
    4 KB · Views: 27
Proclaiming that Hillary received more votes is simple-minded and not looking at the whole picture.

Most of the time the candidate that receives the most electoral votes, ALSO receives the most popular votes.
However, this doesn't have to be the case at all, and in fact it's now happened FIVE times where the electoral college winner did NOT receive the most popular votes.

As we all know the goal is to reach 270 electoral votes. All campaigns map out a strategy that gives them the best chance to reach that goal. The campaigns then concentrate most of their resources on the areas inside the map they've created.
States where the candidate has a very little chance of winning, will therefore mostly be ignored.
States where the candidate already is likely to win will simply be shored up, but will see fewer campaign visits, and fewer advertising dollars.
States that could easily swing either way, will be heavily attacked with a continual blitz of campaign rallies, and non-stop commercials being ran throughout the campaigning days.

Now If the goal was simply to receive the most overall votes, all campaigns would have MUCH DIFFERENT strategies if the electoral college wasn't involved.
States and cities that have large populations will be primarily concentrated on. These areas will see the overwhelming majority of a campaigns resources.

In the end, the final vote count would likely look different under the electoral college system versus a popular vote only system.

Forum List

Back