Hillary blasting Trump on business; What's HER business record? She's never had a real job.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Anyone find it ironic that Crooked Careless Hillary is ripping Trump's business history?

Umm.....what is HER business record? Bitch has never had a real job. She toyed around as a low level lawyer where she helped child rapists get off (fact). Then.....she went and married Bill and road his coat tails for 30 years.

Hillary has never even run a hot dog stand. And she's ripping his business past???

The ONLY job she has ever created....was Monicas blowjob on Bill due to Hillary neglecting her husband.

Anyone find it ironic that Crooked Careless Hillary is ripping Trump's business history?

Umm.....what is HER business record? Bitch has never had a real job. She toyed around as a low level lawyer where she helped child rapists get off (fact). Then.....she went and married Bill and road his coat tails for 30 years.

Hillary has never even run a hot dog stand. And she's ripping his business past???

The ONLY job she has ever created....was Monicas blowjob on Bill due to Hillary neglecting her husband.
Six bankruptcies is a lot to rip. I wouldn't want someone with that type of history to run a business of mine if I ever owned one. Would you?

Six bankruptcies is a lot to rip. I wouldn't want someone with that type of history to run a business of mine if I ever owned one. Would you?
Yet he is still a billionaire. Yawn...

Sure. If you lefties weren't retards....you'd see those were strategic moves. Some bankruptcies are simply folks going broke. Others...are using the available system to get from Point A to Point F....then back to Point A+.

Almost ALL new business fail within 2 years. Broke. Bankrupt. Something like 90% of all new businesses close shop in 2 years. It's about innovation and perseverance.

So yeah....with a business empire like Trumps....I'd expect he'd have several endeavors that didn't work out. THE REST OF US HAVE TOO.

BUT.....what about Hillary?

A) How many of her businesses went bankrupt?
B) In her 60+ years....how many jobs has she created?

Now, now....she did work at the Rose Law Firm and helped to launder drug money.....doesn't that count??

Actually, Hillary somewhat created 400 ish jobs at the Clinton rip off and screw Clinton Foundation to Trump's 400,000 ish jobs plus the employment of his sub-contractors, suppliers and such.

Eh, too lazy and busy to search for a proper link...:dunno:

"where you end up depends on where you start" as the song goes.

Actually, Hillary somewhat created 400 ish jobs at the Clinton rip off and screw Clinton Foundation to Trump's 400,000 ish jobs plus the employment of his sub-contractors, suppliers and such.

It takes a lot of Chinese kids to make his shirts and suits.

So yeah....with a business empire like Trumps....I'd expect he'd have several endeavors that didn't work out. THE REST OF US HAVE TOO.

A) we do not know how good/bad he is at business since he won't release his tax return.

B). He is supposed to be "good" at business...having so many failures isn't a sign of being any better than the local barber.

mmm Chinese products ...

You, me and most everyone else that buys items, cars, solar cells, electronics, furniture etc. marked, "Made in China" are suspect I guess. You, me, Trump, Hillary, Obama all have that in common don't you THINK or are you just preferential with your outrage and gullibility?

Last edited:

He inherited tens of millions of dollars.
And unless we see his tax returns, we don't know how much he actually has.

With Republicans, it doesn't matter how you got it. Only that you got it. Screw over a million people and if you get rich from it, good. You did good. That's just how the GOP rolls.

Trolls R Us? You'd make a fine owner.

A) we do not know how good/bad he is at business since he won't release his tax return.

B). He is supposed to be "good" at business...having so many failures isn't a sign of being any better than the local barber.

If you want to know how well his businesses have done? The CAFRs of his corporations are readily available or you can look up the credit ratings on Dun and Bradstreet. As far as his personal income tax return goes....

#1 It's none of your fucking business.

#2 Income taxes goes to the owners of the Federal Reserve/ IMF bankers to pay interest on a fiat currency that was created from credit from nothing.... was never ratified by enough states to be an act, statute or code and the SCOTUS has ruled 4 different times that a direct un-apportioned tax on one's bartering of labor is unconstitutional if you work within the 50 states of the union and that the 16th amendment did not give "da gubermint" any new taxing powers.

#3 The IRS is a Puerto Rican Trust #62 and is not even licensed to do business outside of the District of Columbia and is nothing but a collection arm of the International Monetary Fund nor is it a "gubermint" agency that helps to provide the 19 essential/enumerated "gubermint" services.

No need to "thank" me.....I like schooling liberal douches like you. (snicker)

He inherited tens of millions of dollars.
And unless we see his tax returns, we don't know how much he actually has.

With Republicans, it doesn't matter how you got it. Only that you got it. Screw over a million people and if you get rich from it, good. You did good. That's just how the GOP rolls.

OMG, rdean!!! That inheritance should have went to da gubermint that would have then equally distributed all of it to the masses!!! Only "da gubermint" can make things fair!!!!! (snicker)

"Hillary blasting Trump on business; What's HER business record? She's never had a real job."

As usual you miss the point.

Just as Trump is reckless, capricious, and irresponsible in his business dealings, so too would Trump be reckless, capricious, and irresponsible as president – and she’s right.

Disengenous.
You wouldn't vote republican know matter how successful they were

"Hillary blasting Trump on business; What's HER business record? She's never had a real job."

As usual you miss the point.

Just as Trump is reckless, capricious, and irresponsible in his business dealings, so too would Trump be reckless, capricious, and irresponsible as president – and she’s right.
As reckless as Hillary is irresponsible with top secret documents? Do tell....

The fact she has a hubbie that constantly is looking elsewhere speaks volumes.

mmm Chinese products ...

You, me and most everyone else that buys items, cars, solar cells, electronics, furniture etc. marked, "Made in China" are suspect I guess. You, me, Trump, Hillary, Obama all have that in common don't you THINK or are you just preferential with your outrage and gullibility?

Yeah, we don't have our own brand that we could have made in any community in America... he does and chose to employ Chinese and Mexicans instead.

Real Mexicans too...not the ones from Indiana

She was on the board for Wal-mart!

Forum List

Back