Hillary became physically violent when she realized that she was a felon

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
and would shortly be in prison. This is what maximum security solitary confinement cells are for. Well la di da da doo. This is why most dangerous murdering Mafioso types wear handcuffs while in court awaiting sentencing.

Report: Hillary Became “Physically Violent” After She Realized She Had Lost the Election

63609388804183531717938839_hillary_logo_final-full-1.png

and would shortly be in prison. This is what maximum security solitary confinement cells are for. Well la di da da doo. This is why most dangerous murdering Mafioso types wear handcuffs while in court awaiting sentencing.

Report: Hillary Became “Physically Violent” After She Realized She Had Lost the Election

Bonsoir, during the debate they did say here on the French média that she was violent, she has a bad
temperament so in the past when she was the first ladie she would have through a book in the direction of a people who work at the white house because she was piss about something that when wrong

Last edited:
  • Banned

Bonsoir, during the debate they did say here on the French média that she was violent, she has a bad
temperament so in the past when she was the first ladie she would have through a book in the direction of a people who work at the white house because she was piss about something that when work.
Aye wee wee

Secret Service: Raging Hillary Clinton Threw Bible at Colleague

temperament so in the past when she was the first ladie she would have through a book in the direction of a people who work at the white house because she was piss about something that when work.
Aye wee wee

Yes, a bible what a bitch...my god is a good thing she did not win but i was worry "putain bon débarras".good grace we got rid of her.

• Banned

Aye wee wee

Yes, a bible what a bitch...my god is a good thing she did not win but i was worry "putain bon débarras".good grace we got rid of her.

She is still here unfortunately, and she still has a spawn of Satan daughter, but God is in control at the moment, and with his grace we shall get bye

Aye wee wee

She is still here unfortunately, and she still has a spawn of Satan daughter, but God is in control at the moment, and with his grace we shall get bye
CNN was for her, they wanted her to win i could stand it anymore on the election day i was sure that she will win....4 years seeing her it was to much to take.

Hillary will serve her sentence at the federal prison camp at Alderson, West Vigrinia....And it could be hard time since she vowed to close down all their coal mines.
lol.gif

Forum List

Back