Mainstream media done stepped in it now!

Only in a loony left wing world can the media attempt to defame a Jewish run company founded by a Jew by calling them white supremicists and anti Semites.

:lmao:

OMG this is going to be good.

Sources report that Breitbart's main defense is pointing out that one of it's best friends is black

I realize you're a leftist, hence stupid as a pile of fucking dog shit, but Breitbart is the plaintiff. You see, all of you tolerant leftist have been lying to smear those who hold different views than you do - which is the definition of democrat "tolerance.."

I hope it's NBC. The slander and libel from them is insane. I hope Breitbart puts NBC out of business with a lawsuit of hundreds of billions.

I read both articles that have been cited as "anti-semitic".. It's pure bunk. No anti-jew stuff in them. Jewish orgs are fighting both sides here. So you KNOW --- it's all political posturing.

Go for it. Sue them for damages to Breitbart. It's all very childish and irresponsible. Just like the NYTimes --- who can't decide whether to apologize for being devious and a partisan propaganda source -- or become the "voice of the resistance".. LOL....

Only in a loony left wing world can the media attempt to defame a Jewish run company founded by a Jew by calling them white supremicists and anti Semites.

Exactly.. Alt right are all white nationalists -- like EVERY poster on USMB is a white nationalist.
We keep a few around here -- just to keep an eye on them..

What happened to "Stronger Together"?? Were there exclusions that I didnt read about in the fine print? Sometimes people crash the party. Happens all the freakin time. Being a white nationalist must be a lonely gigue --- right Mr. OP?? :funnyface:

Truthfully, How much time exactly did you ever spend at that crappy alt-right interest group?

Exactly.. Alt right are all white nationalists -- like EVERY poster on USMB is a white nationalist.

What happened to "Stronger Together"?? Were there exclusions that I didnt read about in the fine print? Sometimes people crash the party. Happens all the freakin time. Being a white nationalist must be a lonely gigue --- right Mr. OP?? :funnyface:

Truthfully, How much time exactly did you ever spend at that crappy alt-right interest group?

Everyone who disagrees with liberals is "alt right" or a "white nationalist." Oh, and if it's a black conservative, they are labelled an "Uncle Tom." :lol:

Nope not lonely at all. MILLIONS of us know each other....we communicate through many sources and LOVE using Twitter and FB to push our platform.I don't consider myself a white nationalist but I suppose if there was an umbrella group that we all fit under that would be it. I am on the fringe of that....some are suit and tie I am boots and jeans and t shirt but I am also on the fringe as far as ideology I am a White Supremacist and my religion once was huge but is fairly small now in population but gaining steam fast especially as christianity destroys its self.

Nope not lonely at all. MILLIONS of us know each other....we communicate through many sources and LOVE using Twitter and FB to push our platform.I don't consider myself a white nationalist but I suppose if there was an umbrella group that we all fit under that would be it. I am on the fringe of that....some are suit and tie I am boots and jeans and t shirt but I am also on the fringe as far as ideology I am a White Supremacist and my religion once was huge but is fairly small now in population but gaining steam fast especially as christianity destroys its self.

Yeah --- well WE have Millions too in the Jewish Zionist conspiracy. But we don't use the tweets or the Facebook, we have dinner together. All of us.. At great Chinese restaurants. In the "private" rooms...

Shhhhhhhhh .. :mm:

Nope not lonely at all. MILLIONS of us know each other....we communicate through many sources and LOVE using Twitter and FB to push our platform.

Then again, so do Macedonian teens who rake in money by pushing fake pro-Trump websites.

Mainstream media done stepped in it now!

The mainstream media has been stepping in it for years. Only difference now, is that they're getting caught.

Forum List

Back