Jan. 21, 2017 DEFUND Planned Parenthood of all Tax revenue

It's coming. Planned Parenthood will be stripped of taxpayer funding and Roe vs Wade will be overturned.

Not interested. If you want an independent audit to make sure there is no co-mingling of federal funds with abortion funding, I'm down with that...but aside from that, I think Planned Parenthood does fill a important need.

Not interested. If you want an independent audit to make sure there is no co-mingling of federal funds with abortion funding, I'm down with that...but aside from that, I think Planned Parenthood does fill a important need.

It will probably survive from private donor funding but the federal dollars will go. Vice President Pence will work hard toward seeing that gone.

I'm all for defunding Planned Parenthood for as long as they perform abortions.

For the life of me, I can't understand why the pro-life community (of which I am a member) has not created an alternative women's health provider which performs all the same functions as PP without abortions. I would gladly lend financial support to such an organization.

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT

For the life of me, I can't understand why the pro-life community (of which I am a member) has not created an alternative women's health provider which performs all the same functions as PP without abortions. I would gladly lend financial support to such an organization.

I don't think you could call such a health provider Pro Life if it performed abortions.

The successor to the convoluted theory of "Eugenics", embraced by Hitler, PP is still engaged in killing the unfit and unwanted including a disproportionate number of unborn African Americans. It's even alleged that PP sells body parts but democrats for some reason still protect the organization. All the taxpayers ask is that PP support itself (presumably without selling body parts) without using confiscated taxpayer money to kill the unborn.

I don't think you could call such a health provider Pro Life if it performed abortions.
You misread my post. I said "without abortions".

You misread my post. I said "without abortions".

Well actually, most doctors, hospitals, and clinics all over the place provide the same services and more as does Planned Parenthood. Planned Parenthood is mostly just a referral for breast exams, pap smears, etc. Most places that perform pap smears and breast exams do not require a referral for access to their services anyways.

In a perfect world this would not be an issue... People would not be killing babies for personal and financial gain... You want a abortion, pay for it or get someone to donate $ instead of sperm... These fine folks see the writing on the wall... Federal Tax dollars will dry up for PP...

Thousands donated to Planned Parenthood in Pence’s name

It's always the fattys who can't get laid who back this shit.

We need more abortion clinics, especially in the rural south.

We need more abortion clinics, especially in the rural south.

Real nice hazl...

upload_2016-11-15_19-19-15.png

New Topics

Forum List

Back