Hillary as president? God forbid!

Why do people claim she was drunk??
The woman is a shambles. Drunk or not, she's not now, was not then, would never be in the future, able to be president of the United States. She has one foot in a freakin' nursing home as it is...

NEW VIDEO HILLARY COLLAPSES SEIZURE FALLS SEPT 11 MEMORIAL

You think that collapsing fraud of a human being should be president?

AAAaaaahh... NO.

She did collapse and fall. She's been fine healthwise since the election (travelliing, writing, speaking, so we know that). I am not impressed or surprise that she is a little fragile with the tremendous stress of electioneering at her age. I think she holds up pretty well, considering.

What I REALLY think is that her strength wasn't up to coming out to her headquarters at 2:30 in the morning and giving a concession speech, and I'm not surprised.

Listen, she's a lot more plausible candidate than ANY of these crazies they've got going now. Except maybe for Bloomberg (I'm considering Biden past it). But Bloomberg is 78 and Hillary is Trump's age or younger, IIRC. So that's what you have to worry about. That she could indeed be "the Chosen One" a second time.

A four-part docuseries about Clinton’s failed presidential bid called “Hillary” is set to premiere at the Sundance Film Festival next year. Will Hollywood ever be able to let the 2016 election go?

Fox commentators are saying this "documentary" is actually a campaign ad. I agree.

Why do people claim she was drunk??
The woman is a shambles. Drunk or not, she's not now, was not then, would never be in the future, able to be president of the United States. She has one foot in a freakin' nursing home as it is...

NEW VIDEO HILLARY COLLAPSES SEIZURE FALLS SEPT 11 MEMORIAL

You think that collapsing fraud of a human being should be president?

AAAaaaahh... NO.

She did collapse and fall. She's been fine healthwise since the election (travelliing, writing, speaking, so we know that). I am not impressed or surprise that she is a little fragile with the tremendous stress of electioneering at her age. I think she holds up pretty well, considering.

What I REALLY think is that her strength wasn't up to coming out to her headquarters at 2:30 in the morning and giving a concession speech, and I'm not surprised.

Listen, she's a lot more plausible candidate than ANY of these crazies they've got going now. Except maybe for Bloomberg (I'm considering Biden past it). But Bloomberg is 78 and Hillary is Trump's age or younger, IIRC. So that's what you have to worry about. That she could indeed be "the Chosen One" a second time.

The crazie is trump. And the sad thing is people actually think he's worthy of re election.

Hillary lost her ugly bid for the white house, much to the chagrin of thinking men and women, I'd venture.

I'd postulate if Sarah Palin, or another Republican woman became the first female president, the reaction from the "radical left" and those of a more hideous and intellectually vapid variety would be fun to watch, if nothing else - as many of the childish reactions to Trump's win were.

For those who superstitiously fear fascism, and perhaps think that "radical art" and other superstitious contrivances will save them, as animal sacrifices may have the Israelites, i'm still waiting to hear what Mr. Trump will have to actually do to realize his fascism in practice, if not in theory.

Such as staging a bloody coup, as HItler did? When is this conspiracy theory going to manifest itself other than in infantile imaginations?

Forum List

Back