Hillary and Her Sexual Predator Friends

Looks like they have their own pussy grabbers.....

Only in this case...they do more than talk.

CxENJsLXAAA8j8l.jpg

~S~

Laura Silsby should be on the list.

Hillary Violated State Department Policy to Get Convicted Child Trafficker Out of Haiti. Activist Found Dead.

In a well-known criminal case in which an American woman from Idaho attempted to smuggle 33 Haitian children across the Haitian border into the Dominican Republic soon after the 2010 earthquake, then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton took extraordinary measures, including the deployment of former president Bill Clinton as a negotiator, to get the woman released and sent back to the states to freedom. Also released were 9 co-participants in the enterprise, who denied any in-depth knowledge of the plan.

In 2013 an NBC News report claimed that the Clinton State Department had squashed an internal investigation into allegations of pedophilia and prostitution involving State Department personnel.

Do you find her attractive Penny, or what is your point???

At this point in her life she was LAUGHING about how she let off rapists.....who raped a 12 year old girl. She is demonic. She is an awful, hideous person whose insides finally caught up and affected her outsides.

Yes she was very attractive, perhaps that is why Kellyanne Conway and Laura Ingraham were so jealous of her or maybe it was because of her brains, even way she had both.

And what is it with so many on the left holding her in such high regard?
They are Kings of hypocrisy to call Trump a pussy grabber after the long list of provable ties to predatory behavior on the part of Bill and Hillary.

The only logical explanation - they are following the marxist mantra of "Accuse your opponent of that which you are guilty"

Hey you might want to put tramp is there, at one time he would of bedded Hillary and maybe even tried.
Are you smoking crack again, Penelope?

I don't smoke anything, but the McGowan got caugth with some cocaine.
Hillary lied for and protected Bill for years in order to keep her political career intact for future ambitions. Why would you support such a fraud?

Yes she was very attractive, perhaps that is why Kellyanne Conway and Laura Ingraham were so jealous of her or maybe it was because of her brains, even way she had both.

I see pure evil. Diabolical, calculating, ruthless evil.
I won't deny she is no idiot, but in a cunning mean way.
Evil often presents as attractive. It sometimes takes common sense and acuity to see it.

The easily manipulated and gullible usually miss it, and sadly, often embrace it.

People like Penelope and IM2 would probably praise her even as she smiled and loaded them into the boxcars.

Last edited:

Hey you might want to put tramp is there, at one time he would of bedded Hillary and maybe even tried.

Hillary lied for and protected Bill for years in order to keep her political career intact for future ambitions. Why would you support such a fraud?

About the same way Melania is about tramp you mean. Locker room talk. LOL.

Hillary is an accomplished habitual liar.

Hillary is an accomplished habitual liar.

I think you think you have a double whammy here!! Lets all remember Bill Clinton was impeached for lying about an affair with Monica, consensual.

Tramp got caught having a foreign country investigate his pollical rival.

Forum List

Back