Hilarious news: John McCain Censured by Arizona GOP for Being Too ‘Liberal’

There are very few blue dog Democrats left. They all lost their seats in 2010.

I didn't support Liebermann. Because I dislike dishonest weasels, and Liebermann was a dishonest weasel. He'd consistently screw over the Democrats hard at the committee level and procedural votes, then play nice on a final vote that was never in question and pretend he was a good Democrat. One big reason that the ACA was so watered down is "Liebermann". Lots of insurance companies got their money's worth out of him.

Other Democrats like Senator Nelson of Nebraska had much more conservative voting records. And we had no problem with them, because they weren't dishonest weasels like Liebermann.

Last edited:
There are very few blue dog Democrats left. They all lost their seats in 2010.

I didn't support Liebermann. Because I dislike dishonest weasels, and Liebermann was a dishonest weasel. He'd consistently screw over the Democrats hard at the committee level and procedural votes, then play nice on a final vote that was never in question and pretend he was a good Democrat. One big reason that the ACA was so watered down is "Liebermann". Lots of insurance companies got their money's worth out of him.

Other Democrats like Senator Nelson of Nebraska had much more conservative voting records. And we had no problem with them, because they weren't dishonest weasels like Liebermann.

So in your opinion it was ok for you to dislike and not support Lieberman BUT the Republicans that do not support McCain are somehow different? Hypocrite.

Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) has received a formal censure from his home state’s Republican Party for what they say is his insufficiently conservative record, according to a report from the Associated Press. The measure was approved by a voice-vote after gaining signatures from at least 20 percent of state committee members.

Yet more evidence of the authoritarian conservative, where even their own must be compelled to conform.

And anyone ‘insufficiently conservative’ should be praised, not condemned.

Wanna know what is really hilarious RDean?

Hillary Clinton was worse that "censured" a few years ago by registered Democrats for not being liberal enough - they flat out rejected her ass!! and voted for the inexperienced black man who promised a liberal utopia.

Why are you leftwingnuts not excited by moderates?

:lol:

If you could state which of the major issues McCain has been Conservative on, you may have a point.

Illegal Immigration? He's been for citizenship for illegals for years.

Guns? He's agreed with Reid and Obama nearly every time.

Debt? He's right there with Obama and Reid.

Voter ID? He's helping the Democrats out there also.

He's supported Obama so much, he might as well be a Democrat.

He broke all his promises. That is reason to have your butt sent packing. I like it that he is being punished for breaking his word. All politicians should face censured when they lie to get elected, then do the opposite of what they promise.

If you could state which of the major issues McCain has been Conservative on, you may have a point.

He broke all his promises. That is reason to have your butt sent packing. I like it that he is being punished for breaking his word. All politicians should face censured when they lie to get elected, then do the opposite of what they promise.

I caught a word or two in passing (hoping I'd see it again so I could get the details) of a law being proposed to make lying in political campaigns a crime.

I think my initial thought about this is that it would possibly be an infringement on 1st Amendment rights.

But is a statement to a potential employer in hopes of getting a job considered "protected speech"?

bomb bomb bomb......bomb bomb Iran

bomb bomb bomb......bomb bomb Iran

McCain Speaks Out Against Abortions - Washington Wire - WSJ

John McCain's Crusade Against Gays in the Military

Should I go look for more?

YAA !! about 10 more OK ?

Wanna know what is really hilarious RDean?

Hillary Clinton was worse that "censured" a few years ago by registered Democrats for not being liberal enough - they flat out rejected her ass!! and voted for the inexperienced black man who promised a liberal utopia.

Why are you leftwingnuts not excited by moderates?

:lol:

No, more hilarious is the right wing attempt to deflect every time you point something out about their party. If every answer is "but the Democrats" then it proves Republicans have no morals, values or beliefs beyond the worst of the Democrats.

ok now, thrills up everyone's leg to match rdeans

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewhoopeee

Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) has received a formal censure from his home state’s Republican Party for what they say is his insufficiently conservative record

That is hilarious. It's so solidly in the "no duh" category that it's pointless. BTW, McCain is leftist, he's in no way liberal. Just like you, Dean. Liberals love freedom, leftists love government. It's quite different.

Looks like McCain may not get reelected in four years. In the mean time, more reason to tell Conservatives to fuck themselves

Looks like McCain may not get reelected in four years. In the mean time, more reason to tell Conservatives to fuck themselves

good grief, you should take a break...You're becoming more hateful with each passing day

First the freak out over what some t.v host says about birth control, now this

Last edited:

Arizona is definitely a State that could use an upgrade in the Senate. What's depressing is that we have to wait four years for it.

Forum List

Back