Highly recommended.

I don't get BBC one or two or three and four now kick!
Don't you have Digi boxes in the US that aren't strictly legal and cost only a few quid and can give you TV from every country on Earth?
We do...but they require a 30+ inch satellite dish, which is larger than the ones we can get for nearly nothing...so on top of the fta (free to air) box ($30) you need the dish ($100). If you want more than one satellite viewing, you need a motorized mounting kit. Don't know how much that is.

Most Americans get broadcast channels free on a $10 antenna...so the added expense is unnecessary.

My kin in Pennsylvania aren't close enough to a terrestrial broadcast tower to recieved broadcast tv. They have a fixed satellite dish aimed at Galaxy 19 and get like 26 channels in English including Russia Today for news. If we upgrade them to a motorized mount, they could get BBC...but BBC is on it's own satellite. Without a motorized mount that is all they could watch.

I don't get BBC one or two or three and four now kick!
Don't you have Digi boxes in the US that aren't strictly legal and cost only a few quid and can give you TV from every country on Earth?
We do...but they require a 30+ inch satellite dish, which is larger than the ones we can get for nearly nothing...so on top of the fta (free to air) box ($30) you need the dish ($100). If you want more than one satellite viewing, you need a motorized mounting kit. Don't know how much that is.

Most Americans get broadcast channels free on a $10 antenna...so the added expense is unnecessary.

My kin in Pennsylvania aren't close enough to a terrestrial broadcast tower to recieved broadcast tv. They have a fixed satellite dish aimed at Galaxy 19 and get like 26 channels in English including Russia Today for news. If we upgrade them to a motorized mount, they could get BBC...but BBC is on it's own satellite. Without a motorized mount that is all they could watch.
I haven't got a 30 in dish just the normal but through it, I can get all US Channels plus TV from all over the world. Iran. Australia, Peru, Kazakstan, etc etc etc. And I don't need anything motorised.
I also pay for Sky for Premiership live football and BT for European matches and Amazon that show odd other matches not covered by the main two. Though I get all on the digi box although it occasionally will buffer with live broadcasts. Also, live Horse racing is about a minute slower on the Digi box.

I don't mind the expense you only live once after all.

I haven't got a 30 in dish just the normal but through it, I can get all US Channels plus TV f
I don't mind the expense you only live once after all.
How much the fuck you charge for that raunchy shit? And how often? And I'm on the Internet and I can't surf YouTube or Vimeo, wherever else the newsboys post videos for entertainment, news, sports, cartoons, etc?

Forum List

Back