High School in one of the country’s most liberal counties is requiring students to show IDs to gain entry.

LeftofLeft

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2011

I thought ID’s were racist and oppressive? They are denying students a basic right; many of the students are Black and Latino.

Where and when are the protests, Lefties? Is Sharpton going to get involved?

I thought ID’s were racist and oppressive? They are denying students a basic right; many of the students are Black and Latino.

School IDs, which they are all issued by the school for free. I agree with the point you are attempting to make, but it's not a valid comparison.

School IDs, which they are all issued by the school for free. I agree with the point you are attempting to make, but it's not a valid comparison.
The IDs have a replacement cost of $5. Many voting jurisdictions have proposed to cover the cost of State-issued ID’s and even that has been met with resistance..

They must not use that school as a polling station :desk:

yet poor people cant afford, or have the resources to get an ID so they can vote in person !
5 dollars and 4 years in advance is way to much to ask!

Liberal Democrats know how helpless the poor and minorities are... god bless the Librerals who care for all !!!!

How about using ID's to vote with then...
I used to support it.

Now it doesn't matter.

If Trump, or someone like him, loses and says voter IDs were forged...flown in on pallets from China even, their supporters will believe them.

If a significant portion of the electoriate will believe Italian servers, Jewish space lasers, or bamboo voter tickets, it is certainly no stretch they will jump at the chance to believe in fraudulent IDs.

Election lies have put us in a dark place.

I used to support it.

Now it doesn't matter.

If Trump, or someone like him, loses and says voter IDs were forged...flown in on pallets from China even, their supporters will believe them.

If a significant portion of the electoriate will believe Italian servers, Jewish space lasers, or bamboo voter tickets, it is certainly no stretch they will jump at the chance to believe in fraudulent IDs.

Oh just shut up. Using id's to vote would make it harder for you loons to cheat.

I used to support it.

Now it doesn't matter.

Always remember. When the nation dissipates, you are going with it. I guess you can't see it as that the past haunts this nation through endless shills promoting it.

Oh just shut up.

I apologize for triggering you. I didn't expect my comment to emotionally impact anyone quite so severely.

Using id's to vote would make it harder for you loons to cheat.
Wouldn't have much impact on cheating but it certainly won't effect the Republicans party's ability to call cheating by fraudulent IDs when they lose.

So what's the point?

You would believe it, right?

It's a good idea.
ID badges would help school security.
Most colleges and a lot of employers require ID badges.

Always remember. When the nation dissipates, you are going with it. I guess you can't see it as that the past haunts this nation through endless shills promoting it.
Not going to argue with you. I agree. It's a dark road for sure.

Like I said, any electoriate that believes in bamboo ballots, secret Italian servers, Jewish space lasers etc etc, will certainly embrace fraudulent IDs.

It's a terrible situation that Trump and his voters have perpetrated.

Remember, "Just say that the election was corrupt + leave the rest to me and the R. Congressmen," DJT.

That is where we are at. What the heck are voter IDs good for at this point?

I apologize for triggering you. I didn't expect my comment to emotionally impact anyone quite so severely.

Wouldn't have much impact on cheating but it certainly won't effect the Republicans party's ability to call cheating by fraudulent IDs when they lose.

So what's the point?

You would believe it, right?
Yada Yada Yada, we heard about Trump cheating in the 2016 elections to this day. Your leaders even made up Russia collusion to take him out. So sit down sunshine, you don't have the mental capacity to trigger me.

Yada Yada Yada, we heard about Trump cheating in the 2016 elections to this day.

False equivalence. Nothing illegal was attempted as was reflected in the Trump indictments that you will claim are fraudulent.

Your leaders even made up Russia collusion to take him out.

No they didn't. Collusion isn't a federal crime. I think you got duped by disinformation. Mueller was looking for coordination, not collusion, and while he found examples of obstruction, it was the Senate that found coordination with the Trump campaign through Manafort. Did you miss that?

Who appointed Mueller?

So sit down sunshine, you don't have the mental capacity to trigger me.

False equivalence. Nothing illegal was attempted as was reflected in the Trump indictments that you will claim are fraudulent.

No they didn't. Collusion isn't a federal crime. I think you got duped by disinformation. Mueller was looking for coordination, not collusion, and while he found examples of obstruction, it was the Senate that found coordination with the Trump campaign through Manafort. Did you miss that?

Who appointed Mueller?
You loons said Trump colluded with putin to win the election. When Mueller didn't find anything, you loons said he couldn't because he was president. He has been a private citizen for over 3 years. Where is the crimes? Lol, you loons are full of shit.

You loons said Trump colluded with putin to win the election.

Independents said this?

When Mueller didn't find anything, you loons said he couldn't because he was president.

Muller did find something. Obstruction. But yes, Trump was president. So nothing was done.

He has been a private citizen for over 3 years. Where is the crimes? Lol, you loons are full of shit.
You haven't seen his 90+ indictments?

I used to support it.

Now it doesn't matter.

ID’s are not an end all be all but they do adid another layer of security authentication.Contrast that currently with the Mail In Voter where fraudulent signatures on dead peoples’ ballots that they did not request or fraudulent signatures on the ballots of people that used to live in the domicile but have since moved.

Forum List

Back