Protest shuts down Hernando de Soto bridge in Memphis

America, and the world, does not approve of the genocide Israel's engaging in w/America's approval and financial backing.

America, and the world, does not approve of the genocide Israel's engaging in w/America's approval and financial backing.
Your right to voice that view do not supersede my right to use a road, bridge, or other taxpayer-funded infrastructure. Otherwise, prove me wrong?

Your right to voice that view do not supersede my right to use a road, bridge, or other taxpayer-funded infrastructure. Otherwise, prove me wrong?
These protests have been used by the likes of MLK Jr and other revered Civil Rights activists.

Thank God we live in a country that values the right to freedom of speech.

At least they are not like our Negroes that spent six months looting, burning, murdering and rioting in over 200 American cities.

These protests have been used by the likes of MLK Jr and other revered Civil Rights activists.

Thank God we live in a country that values the right to freedom of speech.
Again, I’m all for free speech so long as it does not impede on the rights of others. I also don’t recall MLK and followers jumping on cars and ripping drivers out and beating the shit out of them like we see today from the “peaceful protesters”.

there blocking bridges in tennessee and mississippi . not getting any were soon today in the south.

Forum List

Back