High School in Alabama School Refuses to Teach American History Past the 1970s

You can't have it both ways. Either local schools get to decide what they teach or not.
I agree....

And why do kids need to learn about any American history before the 1970's - they weren't even around back then..

Kids should only learn math and English.... and the fact that God hates fags

The issue is before 1970s. Funny you bolded "past" and it is wrong lol
Not sure this means "America" is racist.
But they certainly should be teaching about slavery, jim crow etc. Its part of our history. Ignoring it is bullshit.

This Critical Race Theory histeria has taken the racist white people so far that they've completely lost their senses and refuse to teach American history past the 1970s.

These are the same people who love to screech that "America is not a racist country!"

Yeah.....right.

LOL. I love how you claim there was no racism before 1980 but after that there was nothing but racism.

This era needs to be taught. The explosion of racial hatred and crimes committed by blacks against whites skyrocketed in the 70's and has yet to slow down.

The issue is before 1970s. Funny you bolded "past" and it is wrong lol
Not sure this means "America" is racist.
But they certainly should be teaching about slavery, jim crow etc. Its part of our history. Ignoring it is bullshit.
Do you honestly think high schools (even in Alabama) won't teach students about slavery, racism, etc?

It is one of the things you can teach children that illustrates to them how great America is...

The problem with Conservatives is......their kids might ask them, why was America considered so great before those things in the 60's and 70's happened...instead of great because those things happened..

This Critical Race Theory histeria has taken the racist white people so far that they've completely lost their senses and refuse to teach American history past the 1970s.

These are the same people who love to screech that "America is not a racist country!"

Yeah.....right.

I suspect this is a lib lie

Is there another side to the story other than what we’re getting from you?

Last edited:
Do you honestly think high schools (even in Alabama) won't teach students about slavery, racism, etc?

It is one of the things you can teach children that illustrates to them how great America is...

The problem with Conservatives is......their kids might ask them, why was America considered so great before those things in the 60's and 70's happened...instead of great because those things happened..
Apparently thats why the kids walked out. Because they werent. Or not enough.

This era needs to be taught. The explosion of racial hatred and crimes committed by blacks against whites skyrocketed in the 70's and has yet to slow down.
Yup and it was all sanctioned by America's institutions...the police, the courts, etc...

Did you know in 1978, the state of Georgia passed a law that made it mandatory for all teenage white girls to be raped by big beastly black bucks by the time she turned 18....why don't schools teach about this?

No, however much crime and rioting blacks do, they have to be treated as saints one and all and worshipped.

I think those kids walked out because they were under the direction of BLM and Antifa....trying to cause trouble.
I see what you did there!

In my high school we made it to WWII and then had a speed run because we ran out of time. I can't remember where state history stopped as I don't remember anything from it after Texas Independence. I think there was a small section after where all the other states agreed to join Texas, but its been...cough...awhile.

This Critical Race Theory hysteria has taken the racist white people so far that they've completely lost their senses and refuse to teach American history past the 1970s.

Yeah.....right.

The right's war on facts and the truth continues.

High School in Alabama School Refuses to Teach American History Past the 1970s

and refuse to teach American history past the 1970s.

HEY DUMMASS, you haven't the brains to even get your own thread right. Your video claims they are not teaching anything BEFORE the 1970s! :auiqs.jpg:

If true, it probably just means that there is so much WRONG the democrats have done these past 43 years, they had to clear the curriculum of other stuff just to cover it all well enough! :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back