Hi there!

Hello everyone :bye1:
I'm Chiara from Italy. I'm 24 y.o. I have Chinese backgrounds (both my parents were born here but my grandpas and grandmas were born in China).
I know I'm not American but this really seems to be a nice website (and I can also learn some more English :biggrin:)
Welcome to USMB, Chiara. Hope you enjoy the boards. :11_2_1043:

I'm Chiara from Italy. I'm 24 y.o. I have Chinese backgrounds (both my parents were born here but my grandpas and grandmas were born in China).
I know I'm not American but this really seems to be a nice website (and I can also learn some more English :biggrin:)
Welcome to USMB, Chiara. Hope you enjoy the boards. :11_2_1043:
:bye1::adoreheart:

800px_COLOURBOX13516186.jpg

Welcome!

Welcome Chiara. Allow me to introduce you to the unofficial USMB mascot. Bella o no Bella?

3.jpg

Hi Marion Morrison! :bye1:
The unofficial USMB mascot is....bella! Bella! :adoreheart:

Welcome to USMB.

I hope you've had all of your shots.

Hi LA RAM FAN :bye1:
Unfortunately today I don't feel very good. I've got a cold.
I've got a fever too (38 Celsius degrees or 100 Fahrenheit) :crying:
How you doing today? Hope everything is ok for you! :)

Glad you found USMB. There's plenty of forums outside of the battleground forums of politics and current events. Look around. There's people here with all kinds of interests..

And dont' mind the rudeness.. You should know that Americans behave worse at home than in Europe.. :113:

I visited Lake Como and Milan several times. My hosts were very helpful and friendly...

Forum List

Back