Zone1 Hi! Is this a place where BIG tech like censorship lives?

Just asking for a friend.
You came to right place. The mod named Bondhu_Mahal_InterocitorTX is the worst censoring dookey brain here. Trust me. This post won't last long, especially if I say Biden won fair and square like we all know he did!

Last edited:
I can see you are going to be a joy to have around. Hi Jason.
1665012994845.png

I can see you are going to be a joy to have around. Hi Jason.
My "friend" is somewhat ambivalent about places where the Authoritarian hand of Doom is ever present.

Had a bad experience on all the BIG Tech run platforms that stifle freedom of speech claimed as Conspiracy Theories in order to remove content that doesn't toe the official party line. (or as some like to say, the TRUTH)

My "friend" is somewhat ambivalent about places where the Authoritarian hand of Doom is ever present.

Had a bad experience on all the BIG Tech run platforms that stifle freedom of speech claimed as Conspiracy Theories in order to remove content that doesn't toe the official party line. (or as some like to say, the TRUTH)
Good luck. If in doubt, Badlands is pretty much lax in moderation. Read the rules.

Good luck. If in doubt, Badlands is pretty much lax in moderation. Read the rules.

Hmmm...

So Badlands is friend or foe?

And the "rules" can sometimes be applied over zealously with a very blunt hammer or with the courtesy of a Saint.

Hmmm...

So Badlands is friend or foe?

And the "rules" can sometimes be applied over zealously with a very blunt hammer or with the courtesy of a Saint.
Flame zone is better. You can really be ambivalent down there!

Flame zone is better. You can really be ambivalent down there!

Is that a part of this forum? Or is that just another forum.

And I see you are a long time member here.

What's the secret to your longevity?

Then check out our Conspiracy forum. I am sure you will find like minded people there. Be sure and let us know if you have the GPS coordinates to the bodies of the shooters from the grassy knoll, resting out past Terlingua. If you still have the shovel, we'd love to see it.
1665014579628.png

You came to right place. The mod named Bondhu_Mahal_InterocitorTX is the worst censoring dookey brain here. Trust me. This post won't last long, especially of I say Biden won fair and square like we all know he did!
The one from " This Island Earth"?

Then check out our Conspiracy forum. I am sure you will find like minded people there. Be sure and let us know if you have the GPS coordinates to the bodies of the shooters from the grassy knoll, resting out past Terlingua. If you still have the shovel, we'd love to see it.
View attachment 706142
I have many car boots full of shovels from many different grassy knolls. :abgg2q.jpg:

View attachment 706142

Interesting concept, GPS coordinates that is.

If only smart phones had existed in 63, that could have blown the whole JFK/Oswald lone assassin, magic bullet lid right off.

Is that a part of this forum? Or is that just another forum.

And I see you are a long time member here.

What's the secret to your longevity?
Yes it's in the taunting arena where I think you have to have a certain amount of posts to see it. As far as my longevity, well, cash payments in unmarked envelopes at Dennys. If a certain mod asks you about jello hotub fun, well, you're on your own!

Forum List

Back