Zone1 Hi! Is this a place where BIG tech like censorship lives?

My "friend" is somewhat ambivalent about places where the Authoritarian hand of Doom is ever present.

Had a bad experience on all the BIG Tech run platforms that stifle freedom of speech claimed as Conspiracy Theories in order to remove content that doesn't toe the official party line. (or as some like to say, the TRUTH)
Sounds like you want Truth Social. No Big Tech rules, just Trumpā€˜s. Donā€™t say anything negative about anything he does or youā€˜ll be booted faster than you can say ā€œZuckerbergā€.

Sounds like you want Truth Social. No Big Tech rules, just Trumpā€˜s. Donā€™t say anything negative about anything he does or youā€˜ll be booted faster than you can say ā€œZuckerbergā€.
Do you ever stop lying?

Well I guess that there's no need for either of them here for that matter as I don't see them in the membership here.

At the top of the page, left hand corner, it clearly states that this is a place where "your voices count" and that just gives me such a warm and fuzzy feeling that I'm going to be telling all my other crazy bastard friends.
Are you Edward Snowden's roommate in Siberia ?

Forum List

Back