Zone1 Hi im new

Hi I'm new here and was told this is where the cool kids hangout. I usually don't do social media but this place doesn't seem as toxic and liberal. I'm not conservative nor liberal I just hate the government. 😁 let's have intelligent and insightful conversations.
Time will tell about you.

If you’re on the level, welcome aboard.

Hello also I'm new my name is Edvard I'm 32 years old I live in Norway near Oslo
Welcome, brorU. Hope you enjoy the boards. We flew to Norway in 2006. What a lovely place and gracious citizenry. Hope it warms up soon, unless you enjoy skiing, that is!

let's have intelligent and insightful conversations.
Dream on. It won't happen with everyone.
BTW, hello & welcome.

Ahaha.
I just realised I'm a gold member. :auiqs.jpg:

goldmember.jpg

Last edited:
Hi I'm new here and was told this is where the cool kids hangout. I usually don't do social media but this place doesn't seem as toxic and liberal. I'm not conservative nor liberal I just hate the government. 😁 let's have intelligent and insightful conversations.
The cool kids are here sorry for the delay. I've been pretty busy cleaning hoarder houses.

Get rid of that picture of you. People are either going to use it as a weapon and call you a "dumb blonde", or they are going to treat you different because youre cute, which will be super annoying.

For the record, let it be known to all in the land, if i see any of you motherfuckers "white knighting" the cute girl, im am going to murk you fools. Since when do we get 6 god damn pages for a new member? A bunch of fuckin simps around here.

As for you... Razzle, I am not going to go easy on you if you disagree with me. I will bring the pain to ALL who challenge my posts!! Welcome aboard.

Last edited:
Get rid of that picture of you. People are either going to use it as a weapon and call you a "dumb blonde", or they are going to treat you different because youre cute, which will be super annoying.

For the record, let it be known to all in the land, if i see any of you motherfuckers "white knighting" the cute girl, im am going to murk you fools. Since when do we get 6 god damn pages for a new member? A bunch of fuckin simps around here.

As for you... Razzle, I am not going to go easy on you if you disagree with me. I will bring the pain to ALL who challenge my posts!! Welcome aboard.
you never bring the pain. weaksauce

don't answer Godboy, Razzle, he's just a weirdo loser...don't make me "spill the beans" on what he did to me

Forum List

Back