Hi guys, thought i would drop in and say hello

vege57

Aug 5, 2021
Im from Auckland New Zealand. Im the much cherished member of a couple of other boards, A couple of posters will recognize my handle , Cheers guys, thank you accepting me into the club, I can guaranty I will not disappoint , Scouts honor lol .

Im from Auckland New Zealand. Im the much cherished member of a couple of other boards, A couple of posters will recognize my handle , Cheers guys, thank you accepting me into the club, I can guaranty I will not disappoint , Scouts honor lol .

1628207145896.png

You might not disappoint, but you're going to be disappointed!

a1621c7aa39257e3e787859ec8b6547d.jpg

Welcome to the Jungle.
There are a couple of other Kiwi's on the site, but they are drooling progressive morons.
Hope you can end the stereotype I am forming.

Run while you still can.......

Welcome to you down under.

Forum List

Back