What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi from Scooner Land

snbl11225

Rookie
Reaction score
I have been involved politically from a young age and continued throughout my life. Though I have very strong specific positions I have crossed party lines for a better canidate. I spent the majority of my life working in juvenile and adult corrections. I have degrees in Criminal Justice Administration and Psychology. I was working on my Masters in Addiction of Psychology but had to stop 10 credits short of completion for health reasons. I am now limited in what I can do, but I still believe that everyone needs to be involved. After all, this is a partiscipatory Democracy.

Snbl11225

Gatekeeper

Reaction score
I have been involved politically from a young age and continued throughout my life. Though I have very strong specific positions I have crossed party lines for a better canidate. I spent the majority of my life working in juvenile and adult corrections. I have degrees in Criminal Justice Administration and Psychology. I was working on my Masters in Addiction of Psychology but had to stop 10 credits short of completion for health reasons. I am now limited in what I can do, but I still believe that everyone needs to be involved. After all, this is a partiscipatory Democracy.

Snbl11225

:welcome: 2 USMB.........and GREAT, your degrees will come in handy here specially the Psychology degree, I bet you will find new variants of 'head cases' when visiting :lol:

Yes and a participatory democracy :lol: that's BEFORE we elect them, AFTER, they try doing what THEY want! :lol:

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Welcome .. Scooner Land... I'm not familiar so would you mind explaining...

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List