Hi from Scooner Land

snbl11225

Rookie
Mar 21, 2010
Oklahoma
I have been involved politically from a young age and continued throughout my life. Though I have very strong specific positions I have crossed party lines for a better canidate. I spent the majority of my life working in juvenile and adult corrections. I have degrees in Criminal Justice Administration and Psychology. I was working on my Masters in Addiction of Psychology but had to stop 10 credits short of completion for health reasons. I am now limited in what I can do, but I still believe that everyone needs to be involved. After all, this is a partiscipatory Democracy.

Snbl11225

I have been involved politically from a young age and continued throughout my life. Though I have very strong specific positions I have crossed party lines for a better canidate. I spent the majority of my life working in juvenile and adult corrections. I have degrees in Criminal Justice Administration and Psychology. I was working on my Masters in Addiction of Psychology but had to stop 10 credits short of completion for health reasons. I am now limited in what I can do, but I still believe that everyone needs to be involved. After all, this is a partiscipatory Democracy.

Snbl11225

:welcome: 2 USMB.........and GREAT, your degrees will come in handy here specially the Psychology degree, I bet you will find new variants of 'head cases' when visiting :lol:

Yes and a participatory democracy :lol: that's BEFORE we elect them, AFTER, they try doing what THEY want! :lol:

Welcome .. Scooner Land... I'm not familiar so would you mind explaining...

Forum List

Back