Hi Everyone

I'm a vaccine eligible guy from the midwest that is looking forward to discussions on the many subjects that we face today; the pandemic, economic challenges, a new president, the old president, and everything in between.

Looking forward to posting!!
I wont get the vaccine until two years from now, as those who want it, can move in front of me. By then i will have seen the effects on the population and if the stories are true, i might be the last man living. Welcome though, you are going to get very dirty here..

I'm a vaccine eligible guy from the midwest that is looking forward to discussions on the many subjects that we face today; the pandemic, economic challenges, a new president, the old president, and everything in between.

Hello.

Welcome to the hoedown showdown, Partner . . .

Hi!

Just remember to keep an eye on your six o'clock.....

Do you qualify because you are mentally retarded?......Welcome!!

Hello and welcome! You’ll find a nice mix of topics and people here. Opinions are typically a poster’s truths with links supporting that truth. Engaging information is the norm with only a few posts being challenging to all brain cells. The board has many long-time members (as a newer member I can see I’ll be sticking around), witty minds, and most posts reflect the majority of our country...split decisively into various political divisions. Enjoy your time!

Welcome to USMB, Who_Me?. Hope you enjoy the Board. :thup:

Forum List

Back