Hi Def Society - Episode 2 (Worst Jobs)

It all depends on where the idle on the truck is set when picking up the bails of hay.

The fireants may build a nest in the bail overnight

For the record - I have never had a job I didn't like. I was making $500-$1500 a day as a sophomore in High School. I was only 15 years old. This is why this show isn't for me. Have fun guys and enjoy G.T. 's show.

Do you just have to lie all the time?

What? I started selling Kirby's as a sophomore in High School. I can't help my family genes.

Just shut the fuck up kid.

For the record - I have never had a job I didn't like. I was making $500-$1500 a day as a sophomore in High School. I was only 15 years old. This is why this show isn't for me. Have fun guys and enjoy G.T. 's show.

What? I started selling Kirby's as a sophomore in High School. I can't help my family genes.

No. I will not. You are just pissed because while you were doing hey at my age I was making $500 in 3.5 hrs of work. You are so jealous.

No. I will not. You are just pissed because while you were doing hey at my age I was making $500 in 3.5 hrs of work. You are so jealous.

JR no one believes you.

Also, there is no way you could even lift a bail of hay.

Do you even lift bro?

JR no one believes you.

Do you even lift bro?

You have been jealous ever since I said I was a millionaire selling vacuums door to door right after you said you owned a steak house. You've been on a mission ever since 7 months ago. You failed terribly.

jr take it to the flame zone you tired assed hermaphrodyte

JR no one believes you.

Do you even lift bro?

You have been jealous ever since I said I was a millionaire selling vacuums door to door right after you said you owned a steak house. You've been on a mission ever since 7 months ago. You failed terribly.

JR , I don't believe you at all, and guess what kid, no one else does either, so why would anyone be jealous of someone they thought was a liar.

JR no one believes you.

Do you even lift bro?

JR , I don't believe you at all, and guess what kid, no one else does either, so why would anyone be jealous of someone they thought was a liar.

Not everybody thinks I lied. They are just unsure and even more perplexed since I posted those photos. Learn the difference, moron.

JR no one believes you.

Do you even lift bro?

Not everybody thinks I lied. They are just unsure and even more perplexed since I posted those photos. Learn the difference, moron.

Little children in Rwanda are like "JR is a fucking liar, that bitch doesn't have any money"

Forum List

Back