What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi All

tsharpe123

Rookie
Reaction score
Hi all. I thought this would be a great way to say a few things about our great country. I am a Physics teacher and I am 56 years old. I love this country and I want it to keep all the things that make it great.

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi all. I thought this would be a great way to say a few things about our great country. I am a Physics teacher and I am 56 years old. I love this country and I want it to keep all the things that make it great.

Then you must support making America great again

andaronjim

Diamond Member
Reaction score

And we know that you RW don't support America being great again....

OldLady

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Welcome Mr. Sharpe!
Expect spitballs.

Ringel05

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the insane asylum!! Straitjackets and restraints are to your right, self flagellation devices are to your left. Nurse Ratched makes the medication rounds twice a day, please don't palm the meds........

deannalw

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I ate my straight jacket and now I'm on the loose.

Hi!

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

And we know that you RW don't support America being great again....

As a loyal American....I believe America has ALWAYS been great and that we are greater today than at any time in our history

God Bless America

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List