Hi All

tsharpe123

Rookie
Aug 15, 2017
Hi all. I thought this would be a great way to say a few things about our great country. I am a Physics teacher and I am 56 years old. I love this country and I want it to keep all the things that make it great.

Hi all. I thought this would be a great way to say a few things about our great country. I am a Physics teacher and I am 56 years old. I love this country and I want it to keep all the things that make it great.

Then you must support making America great again

Welcome Mr. Sharpe!
Expect spitballs.

Welcome to the insane asylum!! Straitjackets and restraints are to your right, self flagellation devices are to your left. Nurse Ratched makes the medication rounds twice a day, please don't palm the meds........

I ate my straight jacket and now I'm on the loose.

Hi!

Then you must support making America great again
And we know that you RW don't support America being great again....

As a loyal American....I believe America has ALWAYS been great and that we are greater today than at any time in our history

God Bless America

Forum List

Back