Heyburn(burley) police officer shoots 2 dogs frolicking on I84 freeway..... and then we're off.

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
LOL
F You, no F you, no F you no F you

There's an under current here of the fat police officer being once married to this girls best friend.

Well, one of the more exciting events around this neighborhood.

More details are needed. I can't imagine ANYONE taking glee in shooting innocent animals. They probably presumed they were stray dogs who were putting the lives of people at risk while on a highway. If a family of five had hit them and died, we'd all ask why the police didn't do more. A tougn situation all around if this was the case.

Very sad. I remember when a bunch coyotes came running across the highway at night. I dodged three but the last one smashed up my car and hurt my back. I can see all sides on this one, and I think dogs are the superior species...

Very sad. I remember when a bunch coyotes came running across the highway at night. I dodged three but the last one smashed up my car and hurt my back. I can see all sides on this one, and I think dogs are the superior species...
A long distance bus driver who I met in passing told me that he took up hunting recently, but only for moose. He went on to explain why, he had hit a moose that had totalled his bus and he was on long term disability, back and knees ruined due to the impact He said he had nightmares and was deathly afraid when he rode (as he couldn't drive anymore) in anyones car.

Forum List

Back