Never piss off a bus driver

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Yikes! I remember the last time I ever rode a bus. It was 1972 in the shit town outside of Ft. Benning, and at night. Some idiot took a pot shot at the bus and it hit the window a couple seats up from me.

"Give all the drivers guns, fire arms training and a raises. Maybe some of these fools will knock this crap off. They will probably fire the bus driver. More on this story:

The shooting occurred on May 18 on a Charlotte Area Transit System (CATS) bus, after the passenger asked the driver to get off between stops near the Steele Creek Premium Outlet Mall, the transportation agency said.

During an approximately two-minute exchange, the passenger, identified by authorities as 22-year-old Omarri Shariff Tobias -- can be heard saying, "I dare you. I dare you to touch me. I'm going to pop your ass," in the footage, released Friday by CATS."

Yikes! I remember the last time I ever rode a bus. It was 1972 in the shit town outside of Ft. Benning, and at night. Some idiot took a pot shot at the bus and it hit the window a couple seats up from me.

"Give all the drivers guns, fire arms training and a raises. Maybe some of these fools will knock this crap off. They will probably fire the bus driver. More on this story:

The shooting occurred on May 18 on a Charlotte Area Transit System (CATS) bus, after the passenger asked the driver to get off between stops near the Steele Creek Premium Outlet Mall, the transportation agency said.

During an approximately two-minute exchange, the passenger, identified by authorities as 22-year-old Omarri Shariff Tobias -- can be heard saying, "I dare you. I dare you to touch me. I'm going to pop your ass," in the footage, released Friday by CATS."

That's called FAFO.

People who think having to walk a block is grounds for threatening someone with a deadly weapon.:omg:

The shit is happening now, folks.

I'd like to know if there's a crowd funding page for the driver's legal expenses. I've got some playing around money left after supporting Daniel Penny. https://www.givesendgo.com/daniel_penny

That's only true in wonderland, Alice.
An estimated 40,000 guns are stolen from vehicles of morons every year. The former gun owners should be permanently banned from gun ownership and the same goes for those who are caught by the TSA at airport security checks. Some people are just too stupid to be playing with guns. Stewart "(I'm locked up for 18 years") Rhodes comes to mind. His mother should have told him "you`ll shoot your eye out." He did just that. :auiqs.jpg:

So pass some laws that prevent assholes from getting guns, and leave the the rest of us the fuck alone.

Oh wait, there already are laws, aren't there?
Current gun control regulation thank to the GOP

1685368267708.jpeg

An estimated 40,000 guns are stolen from vehicles of morons every year. The former gun owners should be permanently banned from gun ownership and the same goes for those who are caught by the TSA at airport security checks. Some people are just too stupid to be playing with guns. Stewart "(I'm locked up for 18 years") Rhodes comes to mind. His mother should have told him "you`ll shoot your eye out." He did just that. :auiqs.jpg:

Your "source" is an anti-gun blog. :laughing0301:

I wasn't aware the GOP has overturned any gun laws.

If the existing gun laws aren't being enforced, what good is passing more laws?

Forgive that poster. They often have no control over that jerky thing their knees do.

Everything that goes wrong in their world MUST be the fault of the GOP. The haven't the breadth of intellectual understanding to be able to absorb any other viewpoint.

Please.
Until there's registration and full background checks there are no laws.
AND
Republicans are responsible for repealing many gun laws.

You actually think the government has the resources to register every single firearm in the country? Can you imagine what a clusterfuck that would be? The government can't even keep ineligible people from getting their hands on guns. If they could, Hunter Biden wouldn't have been able to lie about his drug use, and would have been denied the sale of those pistols he had. Geez dude, you must think the government has some kind of magical powers, but it doesn't. It's flawed, inefficient, and nothing more than a flimsy stopgap to keep everything from sliding into chaos.

Please.
Until there's registration and full background checks there are no laws.
AND
Republicans are responsible for repealing many gun laws.

Boy! That's some serious delusion, there!

Lotsa luck making that happen, spunky. It's funny how y'all think you've got the stones to do this. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back