hey

Welcome. Are you a Cuomo fan? I think he's gearing up for a run at the WH in 2024.

I'm a Cuomo tolerator and I think he’s mostly doing the best he can. I also think there’s a good chance he runs in 2024 unless Harris has a lot of momentum.

I'm a Cuomo tolerator and I think he’s mostly doing the best he can.

He is doing as well as he can for someone who rides the shortbus...

1605909117673.png

Not really sure what to put here but my name's Jordanna and i'm from New York (Long Island). I've been getting more interested in politics over the past few years and so i'm just interested in talking politics from time to time.
Normally we start off with naked selfies you send us through a PM.. Hello..

I thought we changed that policy after the "Mortimer incident"

Not really sure what to put here but my name's Jordanna and i'm from New York (Long Island). I've been getting more interested in politics over the past few years and so i'm just interested in talking politics from time to time.
Normally we start off with naked selfies you send us through a PM.. Hello..

I thought we changed that policy after the "Mortimer incident"

Nah ... They didn't change the policy, they just agreed to create a committee to look into it.
Some of the committee members investigating the practice of sending nude photos via PM, went blind not longer after that.

I hope your ready for almost every political discussion to devolve into name calling and juvenile insults because we get a lot of that here

On behalf of the other asses here... welcome.

Forum List

Back