Hey you entitlement class blacks: I've figured out how much in reparations I owe you

The government owes us several trillion dollars and you can take that trip back to europe. If I choose to stay here it's because I was born here and I am demanding a return on money and labor by blacks that allows you to repeat your delusional nonsense.
Why would I go to Europe when My people built this country for people like ME? This is an outpost of Europe, not china, Africa, the Middle east, etc...Blacks are a burden on the country. You have received far too much as it is. You would be running from an Elephant right now if you were in Africa. You should be thanking Whites for building societies that Blacks like to live in.

Tim Wise: Affirmative Action for Whites​

Ask a fish what water is and you'll get no answer.

Even if fish were capable of speech, they would likely have no explanation for the element they swim in every minute of every day of their lives. Water simply is. Fish take it for granted.

So too with this thing we hear so much about,"racial preference." While many whites seem to think the notion originated with affirmative action programs, intended to expand opportunities for historically marginalized people of color, racial preference actually has had a long and very white history.

Affirmative action for whites was embodied in the abolition of European indentured servitude, which left black (and occasionally indigenous) slaves as the only unfree labor in the colonies that would become the U.S.

Affirmative action for whites was the essence of the 1790 Naturalization Act, which allowed virtually any European immigrant to become a full citizen, even while blacks, Asians and American Indians could not.

Affirmative action for whites was the guiding principle of segregation, Asian exclusion laws, and the theft of half of Mexico for the fulfillment of Manifest Destiny.

In recent history, affirmative action for whites motivated racially restrictive housing policies that helped 15 million white families procure homes with FHA loans from the 1930s to the '60s, while people of color were mostly excluded from the same programs. In other words, it is hardly an exaggeration to say that white America is the biggest collective recipient of racial preference in the history of the cosmos. It has skewed our laws, shaped our public policy and helped create the glaring inequalities with which we still live.

White families, on average, have a net worth that is 11 times the net worth of black families, according to a recent study; and this gap remains substantial even when only comparing families of like size, composition, education and income status.

A full-time black male worker in 2003 makes less in real dollar terms than similar white men were earning in 1967. Such realities are not merely indicative of the disadvantages faced by blacks, but indeed are evidence of the preferences afforded whites -- a demarcation of privilege that is the necessary flipside of discrimination.

No one owes you shit, race hustler.
You'll continue to be a loser in life as long as you continue to feel someone else owes you because people who had the same skin color as you were enslaved generations ago by long-dead people of a different skin color.
Man-up, kid.
We are owed trillions due to the original race hustle-White supremacy.

I haven't discredited the accomplishments and contributions of any of the many, many peoples who built my great nation. That is YOUR game.
I said that Whites are the ONLY indisputable group of people in the Country. You disagreed with that and you haven't proven otherwise, nor have you even attempted to. All you have done is try to minimize the country itself in order to level the list of accomplishments, which is a fine example of Why Diversity is not a strength, but a destruction.

No it isn't.....
It most certainly is. I work closely with hundreds of immigrants every single day, and get to know them and their families very well. YOU are just talking out your bigoted ass.

Let's see: Divide the numerator by the denominator, carry the zeroes, round it off to the nearest dollar amount, and it all adds up to this:

Nothing. Zippo. Zilch. Nada. Bupkis: Absolutely nothing; nothing of value, significance, or substance. Wanna know why?

I'll tell you why:

My Great Great Grandfather's name was Jeremiah P******. He was a farmer and lived in Hempstead County Arkansas. He was conscripted into the Confederate army toward the end of the Civil War, but he and several others deserted. He another guy were caught and were going to be hung, but my Great-Great Grandfather escaped, and hid out in the Little Missouri River bottoms. The other guy wasn't so lucky.

After the war was over, he became the County Treasurer. I don't know if it was before the Civil War or after, he got some black girl pregnant. He sent the girl and her kid up North to go to school.

True family story. So reparations? Shove them up you collective asses. I owe you nothing, nor do any of my ancestors. GFY.
Damn I am fucked. My great, great great grandfather proudly fought for the Confederacy.

Does that mean I have to pay your share?

Which Negroes do I have to give my money to?

Can I get credit for all the money I already paid in that went for welfare for the shitheads?

How about the price of their massive criminality?

How about the fact that they idiots elect Democrats that fuck up the economy and that cost me money?

Can I get credit for any of that or am I just fucked?

....My people built this country for people like ME? ......
My great nation was built and is maintained by a great many peoples. America is for those who understand and appreciate her principles. That seems to leave YOU out, Know-Nothing.

Tim Wise: Affirmative Action for Whites​

Ask a fish what water is and you'll get no answer.

Even if fish were capable of speech, they would likely have no explanation for the element they swim in every minute of every day of their lives. Water simply is. Fish take it for granted.

So too with this thing we hear so much about,"racial preference." While many whites seem to think the notion originated with affirmative action programs, intended to expand opportunities for historically marginalized people of color, racial preference actually has had a long and very white history.

Affirmative action for whites was embodied in the abolition of European indentured servitude, which left black (and occasionally indigenous) slaves as the only unfree labor in the colonies that would become the U.S.

Affirmative action for whites was the essence of the 1790 Naturalization Act, which allowed virtually any European immigrant to become a full citizen, even while blacks, Asians and American Indians could not.

Affirmative action for whites was the guiding principle of segregation, Asian exclusion laws, and the theft of half of Mexico for the fulfillment of Manifest Destiny.

In recent history, affirmative action for whites motivated racially restrictive housing policies that helped 15 million white families procure homes with FHA loans from the 1930s to the '60s, while people of color were mostly excluded from the same programs. In other words, it is hardly an exaggeration to say that white America is the biggest collective recipient of racial preference in the history of the cosmos. It has skewed our laws, shaped our public policy and helped create the glaring inequalities with which we still live.

White families, on average, have a net worth that is 11 times the net worth of black families, according to a recent study; and this gap remains substantial even when only comparing families of like size, composition, education and income status.

A full-time black male worker in 2003 makes less in real dollar terms than similar white men were earning in 1967. Such realities are not merely indicative of the disadvantages faced by blacks, but indeed are evidence of the preferences afforded whites -- a demarcation of privilege that is the necessary flipside of discrimination.

That is nothing but absurdity from Anti-White Jew Tim Wise.. Claiming that ending white Slavery is equal to racial quotas is so silly. And comparing White family wealth to Black family wealth is a fine example of Tim Wises mendacious racism against whites.
How so?
Whites do make substantially less per family than Blacks do....
However, North Asians make substantially more than whites, People from India make more than North East Asians, and at the top of it all are---JEWS---like Tim Wise, himself....Make, on average, 165,000 per household (whites make just 67,000 per household, on average). Yet, when does Tim Wise go after the Jews, Asians, or Hindus? !

Forum List

Back