Hey you entitlement class blacks: I've figured out how much in reparations I owe you

That kind of weak-ass evasion means you know you are full of shit.
No, I just learned a long time ago not to do research for other people. It's just wasted effort because they discount anything that doesn't support their prejudices. I'll give you a hint, look at the instructions for a 1040 or 1040 EZ, both show the tax implications of low wages. I can't remember the actual cut off because I haven't made that low a salary since high school, but somewhere between the poverty level and twice the poverty level you get 100% of your payments back plus you are eligible to get even more than you paid in back in some cases.

No, I just learned a long time ago not to do research for other people. ....
THAT is the universally recognized sign for you knowing you're full of shit. If you can't support a claim, don't make it. Simple as that. Don't lie, don't evade, don't dissemble. Got it?

THAT is the universally recognized sign for you knowing you're full of shit. If you can't support a claim, don't make it. Simple as that. Don't lie, don't evade, don't dissemble. Got it?
I'm not lying or dissembling. I'm just not willing to waste my time providing proof that you will disregard. I'm here for enjoyment, I'm not getting paid to educate you. Believe it or not, it's the truth. I really don't care what you believe.

When you talk about entitlement say 2 words:

WHITE MALE.

Then STFU.

Because the government does owes us.
I am a white male. My relatives came from Europe and moved into New York State and Pennsylvania. Some likely fought in the Civil War to free slaves. Some may have died in that effort.

You were never a slave.

I and my ancestors do not owe you any reparations.

The government has a responsibility to secure, control, and regulate our borders. The answer to the government's malfeasance is not to become callously inhumane and irresponsibly myopic.
So, all the government has to do is deliberately shirk their duty to us at the border and leave us hamstrung because they know that we must fall on our own sword of pathological altruism? That is not a healthy arrangement for US citizens and the changes in the demographics and the immediate celebration by the Left on the declining number of white people is proof of the toxicity and deliberate nature of policy of replacement.
We owe these paws in the weaponized migration schemes of the elites nothing but a return to their country of origin.

What makes you think that anybody in the world has a right to break in and live in the USA?

Last edited:
And there are your true colors revealed again......
Actually, they show your true colors, by the fact that you believe I should be Ok with that. What other groups on the earth do you believe should be happy to be forced into extinction?
And I'll ask you again--What makes you think that anybody in the world has a right to break in and live in the USA?

Actually, they show your true colors, by the fact that you believe I should be Ok with that. What other groups on the earth do you believe should be happy to be forced into extinction?
:lmao:

Exactly who is facing extinction, Chicken Little?

:lmao:

Exactly who is facing extinction, Chicken Little?
Don't play dumb, Leftist. All one needs to do is look at the reactions of Jews and Leftists like Michael Moore to the most recent demographic reports to see the truth in my statements.
And then you must acknowledge that this is happening not just in the US, but in every Western European Nation.
Why should this be?
Why do you think this is good?

And I'll ask you again--What makes you think that anybody in the world has a right to break in and live in the USA?

Last edited:

Take away the red herring, I'm not hungry. I have never made that claim you keep repeating, you illogical turd.

Changing demographics are not proof of some grand conspiracy, knuckle-head.
The changing demographics are not natural, as all the changes have occurred from unfettered migration. The quotas in the US were changed in 1965 to deliberately alter the demographics of the country and the Left celebrates those changes. Michale Moore called the fact that more Whites died than were born for the first time in US history, "The greatest day in US history," and the Left gloats, celebrates and facilitates this change non-stop.
And the same thing is happening in Europe, as well....
And look who is claiming to be behind it all...

Take away the red herring, I'm not hungry. I have never made that claim you keep repeating, you illogical turd.
You said it was our responsibility to care for these people, half-wit, and you called it inhumane to deport them. I will ask you again, what makes you think these people have a right to break into this country and take up permanent residence?

Forum List

Back