Hey you entitlement class blacks: I've figured out how much in reparations I owe you

Of course they have it immensely more easy [sic] today than the European immigrants from the past had it. There were no welfare programs, no ESL classes in schools (it was English immersion only), no NGO like we have today, No HEEP, no WIC, no SNAP, no free medical, no housing programs, they existed in much smaller numbers, they had to take dangerous jobs like mine working without any OSHA, and over 40 percent of them from the past had to go back where they came from

All that is available to native-born Americans as well. If you're trying to say the world has changed in the past 100 years, thanks Captain Fucking Obvious. If you think immigrants today "have it easy," you're nuts.

Of course they have it immensely more easy today than the European immigrants from the past had it. There were no welfare programs, no ESL classes in schools (it was English immersion only), no NGO like we have today, No HEEP, no WIC, no SNAP, no free medical, no housing programs, they existed in much smaller numbers, they had to take dangerous jobs like mine working without any OSHA, and over 40 percent of them from the past had to go back where they came from
Wrong. European immigrants were provided all kinds of government help. You haven't studied things son.

It's absolutely true. Go back to stormfront and tell them to stop feeding you lies.
Diversity
Declaration_of_Independence_(1819),_by_John_Trumbull.jpg

Diversity
constiti.jpg

We were making such good progress in our last discussion about the source of drugs pouring into the inner cities. Too bad you got scared and ran back inside your bubble.
We weren't making any progress and I stated the truth. You have no clue and you make comments based on your racism, not on actual fact.

Wrong. European immigrants were provided all kinds of government help. You haven't studied things son.
There were no welfare programs, no ESL classes in schools (it was English immersion only), no NGO like we have today, No HEEP, no WIC, no SNAP, no free medical, no housing programs, they existed in much smaller numbers, they had to take dangerous jobs like mine working without any OSHA, and over 40 percent of them from the past had to go back where they came from

There were no welfare programs, no ESL classes in schools (it was English immersion only), no NGO like we have today, No HEEP, no WIC, no SNAP, no free medical, no housing programs, they existed in much smaller numbers, they had to take dangerous jobs like mine working without any OSHA, and over 40 percent of them from the past had to go back where they came from
Incorrect.

There were no welfare programs, no ESL classes in schools, no NGO like we have today, No HEEP, no WIC, no SNAP, no free medical, no housing programs, they existed in much smaller numbers, they had to take dangerous jobs like mine working without any OSHA, .....

All that is available to native-born Americans as well. If you're trying to say the world has changed in the past 100 years, thanks Captain Fucking Obvious. If you think immigrants today "have it easy," you're nuts.

You just contradicted yourself, dope. Immigrants have it VERY easy. Prove otherwise. I just posted some of the great organs of ease and comfort that they have available to them. What obstacles do you claim they have?
And, BTW, immigrants use ALL of these social welfare systems at astronomically higher rates than native-born citizens. We would be able to greatly reduce those expensive programs were it not for these migrants taking such a disproportionate advantage of them all.
MedicaidHouseholdsChildren - Copy.jpg

FoodAidHouseholdsChildren.jpg
MedicaidHouseholdsChildren.jpg

Incorrect.

There is much, much more to building a nation than signing documents and having your picture painted, professor.
If you reduce the founding of a country to just "Singing some papers and having your picture painting," then you are ignorant beyond belief and it explains your idiocy on the topic.
In addition to that, the country's was 90 percent White/European for the vast majority of it's history. Whites founded every state, wrote all the laws, fought as a huge majority in all the wars, created all the institutions, etc...What else need they have done to get any credit from you?

There were no welfare programs, no ESL classes in schools , no NGO like we have today, No HEEP, no WIC, no SNAP, no free medical, no housing programs, ......

That is beyond ignorant. I can only surmise that you don't know any immigrants and have no personal connection to the experience of being one.
I'm engaged to an immigrant from Russia, dope, and my sister was born in China. They have it VERY EASY. Easier than most people. I've asked you to give me reasons for you to claim otherwise, and noticed that you haven't/

If you reduce the founding of a country to just "Singing some papers and having your picture painting," then you are ignorant beyond belief ......
YOU are the one who posted some paintings as if to suggest it were.

You just contradicted yourself, dope. Immigrants have it VERY easy. Prove otherwise. I just posted some of the great organs of ease and comfort that they have available to them. What obstacles do you claim they have?
And, BTW, immigrants use ALL of these social welfare systems at astronomically higher rates than native-born citizens. We would be able to greatly reduce those expensive programs were it not for these migrants taking such a disproportionate advantage of them all.
MedicaidHouseholdsChildren - Copy.jpg

FoodAidHouseholdsChildren.jpg

MedicaidHouseholdsChildren.jpg

Forum List

Back