Hey ya'll.....

freyasman

Platinum Member
Apr 1, 2020
Texas
Como esta? I'm west of H-town in Texas and always in search of honest conversation, emphasis on "honest". I can have a conversation with damn near anyone as long as they are honest about their positions.

I think I already know some posters here....

Como esta? I'm west of H-town in Texas and always in search of honest conversation, emphasis on "honest". I can have a conversation with damn near anyone as long as they are honest about their positions.

Muy bien! Y tu? Welcome! We have quite a few Texans active here right now, so you'll be right at home.

Have a little sweet and make yourself comfortable.

1585778775852.png

West Houston eh?
I myself am from Cinco Ranch or Katy.
Lived in this area for 45 years and watched HWY 6 go from two lane gravel sections to the despicable thing we see today.
529 and HWY 6 was known as wolf corner with all the dead carcasses hanging on the fence to make the name viable.

Welcome.

Muy bien! Y tu? Welcome! We have quite a few Texans active here right now, so you'll be right at home.

View attachment 318055

WTF?
No tres leches or dewberry cobbler?
You some kinda racist?

• Banned

West Houston eh?
I myself am from Cinco Ranch or Katy.
Lived in this area for 45 years and watched HWY 6 go from two lane gravel sections to the despicable thing we see today.
529 and HWY 6 was known as wolf corner with all the dead carcasses hanging on the fence to make the name viable.

Welcome.
I was in the Heights up until a few months ago, and I still make most of my money in H-town, but I'm on the other side of the Brazos from you now.

View attachment 318055

WTF?
You some kinda racist?
Flan is Mexican. You want to give him tres leches, go for it. I'll have a piece, too.

Hold up compadre!!!!
You misspelled "Y'all"!!!!
I went to public school, (shrug).

View attachment 318055

WTF?
You some kinda racist?
Flan is Mexican. You want to give him tres leches, go for it. I'll have a piece, too.

No...Flan is from Spain and France.
Tres Leche is from Mexico.

Come on OL,you oughta know better than to question me about Texas.

View attachment 318055

WTF?
You some kinda racist?

I know what I'm talking about.
Spaniards brought flan to Mexico during Spanish conquest and occupation. Since then it's become a truly beloved dish among Mexicans in all regions of the country. Most people consider flan a dessert, but more and more people are finding excuses to eat it at all times of the day.Feb 6, 2019

Why is Flan so Popular in Mexico? - Mattito's

Now back off.

View attachment 318055

WTF?
You some kinda racist?

I know what I'm talking about.
Spaniards brought flan to Mexico during Spanish conquest and occupation. Since then it's become a truly beloved dish among Mexicans in all regions of the country. Most people consider flan a dessert, but more and more people are finding excuses to eat it at all times of the day.Feb 6, 2019
Why is Flan so Popular in Mexico? - Mattito's

Now back off.

Wait --- Flan? That thar's a song by the Beatles. You know --- Texas pronunciation.

Welcome to the OP. Bring Texas-sized hip boots.
Especially welcome if you're here for honesty. There are only like four of us.

Welcome to the site. I'm VERY honest about MY position on ALL things. Some might say a bit TOO honest at times. But it's something my parents taught me at a young age, always be honest, especially with yourself. It's a lesson that has served me well in life.

Welcome to USMB, freyasman. Hope you enjoy the boards.
Tres leches para tigo y todos en el mundo.
I hope that came out as "good cake for you and everyone." :hands:
1585802478175.png

View attachment 318055

WTF?
You some kinda racist?

1585802977997.png
All the good Mexican Food Restaurants here serve flan. Unfortunately, they serve you so much good food here, you might not have room for one of the best desserts ever. :dunno:

Welcome.

You may well need that shillelagh you took from Monk McGinn. :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back