Hey...Women's Soccer! A deal is a deal......get better negotiators for you next contract...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Women's soccer ....... no one watches it...and they have bad negotiators....

The team’s “shocked and disappointed” spokesperson is still focusing on the claim that the women are valued less because of their gender. But that’s unrelated to anything the judge had to say about the majority of the claims being made in this case. He wasn’t denying that the women made less money than their male counterparts.

Nor was he arguing about gender equity when it comes to pay scales.

He simply pointed out that the women’s team went through extensive negotiations when setting up this arrangement and they’re being paid precisely what they negotiated for.

RECO

Women's soccer ....... no one watches it...and they have bad negotiators....

The team’s “shocked and disappointed” spokesperson is still focusing on the claim that the women are valued less because of their gender. But that’s unrelated to anything the judge had to say about the majority of the claims being made in this case. He wasn’t denying that the women made less money than their male counterparts.

Nor was he arguing about gender equity when it comes to pay scales.

He simply pointed out that the women’s team went through extensive negotiations when setting up this arrangement and they’re being paid precisely what they negotiated for.

RECO

The problem with women's soccer is that its just boring, even more boring that the male version of the game.

When they started a women's football league a few years ago, they decided to try something different and have them play wearing their lingerie. I think something like that would be the key to success here, maybe draft the players based on their appearance as much as their playing ability?

66756325_10100319361295306_4999190453342437376_n.jpg

I enjoyed watching the women's world cup team until a purple haired lesbo made their team
a political matter.
So now I don't care if they think they ate getting shot changed. Just like the NBA and WNBA it's the
men's game that makes all the money and keeps the women's game afloat.

So stop producing an inferior product and then complain because you want to be paid a dollar for a fifty cent
value.

..I'm suing..I want to make as much as Taylor Swift..I do some singing in the bars and at schools........I also do some ''dancing'''

....they are bitches and didn't even deserve that last win = they were given 2 penalty kicks for nothing

The US women's national team actually gets better ratings and draws in more revenue than the men's team. Women's World Cup draws better ratings than last year's men's final, as equal pay debate rages on

That said, if the women's team negotiated a different contract than the men's team, with better up front pay and less bonus/incentive pay, that's on them.
I'm not at all shocked that in the USA the women's finals (US vs. Netherlands) had a bigger viewership than the men's finals (France vs Croatia).

The US women's national team actually gets better ratings and draws in more revenue than the men's team. Women's World Cup draws better ratings than last year's men's final, as equal pay debate rages on

That said, if the women's team negotiated a different contract than the men's team, with better up front pay and less bonus/incentive pay, that's on them.
I'm not at all shocked that in the USA the women's finals (US vs. Netherlands) had a bigger viewership than the men's finals (France vs Croatia).

I agree. The US women's team has been far more successful than the US men's team, so it makes sense that they would get more viewers.

Forum List

Back