Auschwitz memorial condemns presence of Nazi slogan at US anti-lockdown rally

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

1588444262032.png

1588444294764.png

Here are trumps "fine people" No dfferent to the worst kind of shit on this board.

View attachment 330938

View attachment 330939

Here are trumps "fine people" No dfferent to the worst kind of shit on this board.

They should STFU nobody is listening to this broken record anymore, those peoples protesting in Illinois have a RIGHT to hold what sign they want to illustrate WHY they are protesting and unlike the crowd Bedwetting those peoples in Illinois actually WANT to work.

This CONSTANTLY whining Bedwetting crowd need to learn that nobody gives a horsecrap about their whining and complaining and being offended. Good thing most of them will be dead within the next 10 years and then the world can move on and not be told WHAT to say, what NOT to say, WHAT NOT to protest about. That Bedwetting crowd probably SUPPORT the lockdowns because it's NOT affecting THEM because are they working or are they getting their money from History's Biggest Financial Gibs Me Dat Shakedown?

The peoples PROTESTING have a RIGHT to protest they are soon in danger of losing their jobs IF the irrational lockdown is NOT relaxed those peoples have bills to pay, they are NOT in the lucky position that the Bedwetters are in where they can go around the planet operating History's Biggest Financial Gibs Me Dat Shakedown using the EXCUSE of something that ended nearly 75 years ago. Get over it already, THIS is REAL LIFE happening in 2020, those peoples have a RIGHT to hold whatever signs they WANT to illustrate how ANGRY they are at being REFUSED the RIGHT to return to work.

If any of The Usual Suspects and their Shabbos do NOT like these comments well then I do NOT give a SHIT and I am immune to any name calling and so if you decide to go to your Name Calling Mode in an attempt to make someone shut up I do NOT give a SHIT about that either and if ANYONE wants an APOLOGY for possibly being OFFENDED, guess what? I don't give a SHIT about your feelings.

Yeah ... my Israeli friends tell me to leave my swastika armbands at home if I come to visit ... there's a scene in the movie The Producers that just screams First Amendment better than anything else ...

Next Sunday I have special permission to go to Jerusalem for a meeting with the Israeli Ministers of Interior and Health, I have posted about this the other day in two different thread so I will not elaborate about why I'm going again in this thread. When I'm in Jerusalem next Sunday I have been asked by several members of this forum to ask them:

Do they blame Donald Trump for COVID-19? What do THEY think of the Leftists and these Dictatorial Technocrat Scientists DEMANDING that the world wide lockdown is extended until approx late 2021 into potentially 2022. I know for ONE thing our friend Bibi and The Likud are NOT going to agree to this insanity.

View attachment 330938

View attachment 330939

Those signs don't mean the people holding them espouse Nazi beliefs! They're accusing the Governor of being a fascist...something that seems to have gone right over your head!

Get your panties out of a bunch, Tommy! This string is stupid.

View attachment 330938

View attachment 330939

Those signs don't mean the people holding them espouse Nazi beliefs! They're accusing the Governor of being a fascist...something that seems to have gone right over your head!

Yeah right. Trash supporting trash.

View attachment 330938

View attachment 330939

If we had the old ratings system I would give you a Winner rating. They are attempted to make those peoples STFU and ACCEPT financial RUIN by using the old Emotional Blackmail they have been using for decades, this time it will not work, the record is broken, peoples need to be allowed to return to their work to feed their family, pay their bills and mortgage etc

View attachment 330938

View attachment 330939

That Governor of Illinois is the trash like the Governor of Michigan is and the Governor of California, it is IMPOSSIBLE to force peoples to accept financial ruin when they know there is no reason WHY they can not return to their work. If they ALL wear masks, gloves and do Social Distancing there is no logical reason to prevent them from returning to work etc

View attachment 330938

View attachment 330939

Did you just call me trash, Tommy? Tsk...tsk!
It's a stupid string. Attacking me for pointing it out won't change that fact!

View attachment 330938

View attachment 330939

YOU are the nazi bastard and the worst kind of shit
...your Chamberlain was the DUMBASS who let hitler have his way and KISSED his ass
...you remind me of Lord Haw Haw
...STFU about the US--you know NOTHING about it = you are ignorant

Every time conservatives protest anywhere it's always the same thing. If a hundred people show up with signs...the left leaning media will hone in on the one sign that might be "offensive" while they ignore the other 99! It's been this way since the beginnings of the Tea Party movement and after a while it just gets to be annoying!

View attachment 330938

View attachment 330939

Did you just call me trash, Tommy? Tsk...tsk!
It's a stupid string. Attacking me for pointing it out won't change that fact!

It is not unusual for ALL Leftists to refer to ANYONE who disagrees with The Leftist Agenda as being trash.

View attachment 330938

View attachment 330939

Why are not that PERPETUAL Bedwetting whining crowd ever offended when their fellow Leftists have these type of signs about The Donald? Oh that's right because it's SELECTIVE outrage at ONLY Right-Winger's and ANYONE who displays Patriotism, that Bedwetting crowd 99.9% of them are Leftists and as they are also Traitors in whatever Host Nation they HATE displays of Patriotism. The majority of that Bedwetting crowds Ancestors were Bolsheviks and common Communists and so it is no shock they are a majority Leftist and display SELECTIVE outrage at ONLY Right-Winger's and Patriots and their American Shabbos in filthy RACIST BIGOT organisations like the SPLC are the same.

Here are some signs about The Donald from Leftist protests, but NO outrage about them:

1588447314869.png

1588447340707.png

Also that Bedwetting crowd being 99.9% Leftist Jews HATE Israel and NEVER criticise when Leftist scum are on the streets screaming about Israel and Bibi and holding signs and also doing cartoons like the one below ANYONE does a Pepe The Frog Meme and that crowd literally SHIT themselves but holding the below signs and doing the below cartoons and using the below imagery and they are 100% SILENT. They can GTFO, nobody want to listen to their whining anymore, they are a broken record they also are TOTAL hypocrites.

1588447902731.png

1588447778998.png

1588448124282.png

1588448309146.png

Last edited:

View attachment 330938

View attachment 330939

Why are not that PERPETUAL Bedwetting whining crowd ever offended when their fellow Leftists have these type of signs about The Donald? Oh that's right because it's SELECTIVE outrage at ONLY Right-Winger's and ANYONE who displays Patriotism, that Bedwetting crowd 99.9% of them are Leftists and as they are also Traitors in whatever Host Nation they HATE displays of Patriotism. The majority of that Bedwetting crowds Ancestors were Bolsheviks and common Communists and so it is no shock they are a majority Leftist and display SELECTIVE outrage at ONLY Right-Winger's and Patriots and their American Shabbos in filthy RACIST BIGOT organisations like the SPLC are the same.

Here are some signs about The Donald from Leftist protests, but NO outrage about them:

View attachment 330951

View attachment 330952

Also that Bedwetting crowd being 99.9% Leftist Jews HATE Israel and NEVER criticise when Leftist scum are on the streets screaming about Israel and Bibi and holding signs and also doing Memes like the one below. WTF ANYONE does a Pepi The Frog Meme and that crowd literally SHIT themselves but doing the below Meme they are SILENT about. Total HYPOCRITES who can GTFO already:

View attachment 330960

View attachment 330957

View attachment 330962

View attachment 330965

Israel is a Fascist State

Forum List

Back