Hey, Trump, let me remind you of what white poor people can't do for you!!

Why do the lefty idiots call poor people trash? Are they not people? What exactly is it that being poor makes them trash? Explain that tiggerredderthananyoneelseis.
images

Bitch, He called you the poorly educated, NOT ME!!

Are ewe ignorant? I asked ewe why ewe call them trash?

Cause it looked like a duck, it quacked like one and damit, I labeled it Trashy, ie white people!! Next stupid question?

Wow, I had no idea you were such a racist buffoon. Sorry I took you seriously.

Why do the lefty idiots call poor people trash? Are they not people? What exactly is it that being poor makes them trash? Explain that tiggerredderthananyoneelseis.
images

Cause it looked like a duck, it quacked like one and damit, I labeled it Trashy, ie white people!! Next stupid question?

No! I think I got it. You are a racist, a bigot, and you think the world's poor people are trash!

images

Suck it up. The White People are still in control just like they have always been.

images

Next question? Why do the majority of blacks live in abject poverty, won't work, don't know who their fathers are, and vote for people who keep that alive?

images

Suck it up. The White People are still in control just like they have always been.

What it looks like when we are not in control:

8.jpg

I'm planning a trip right now to go to one of Trump's golf resort's, maybe the one over in Scotland. Thanks for the reminder Tiger!

Trump himself has said, he loves the poorly educated and he in essence built a strong base of support from the very people he mocked during the election....because so many were indeed the poorly misguided and uneducated. The most any of them can do is VOTE!!!But Trump has to understand, that this base, this strong support he has from these people will not translate into $$$$$ for him nor his family's empire.

These trashy's don't do Trump golf courses, they put at the local malls for a buck a ball

These trashy's don't buy fancy Trump ties and suits, they shop at Walmart or wait for a relative to pass away to get to his hand me down suit

These trashy's don't buy Trump steaks, they hunt for beaver and squirrels in their neighbors back yards

And they certainly can't afford to stay at your hotels, they work in them

But those that can afford a Trump luxury ticket, those with brains to see where your taking this country....will opt out.

That base you cultivated and nurtured, those racist you call supporters, 99.99% are poor white trashies, not looking for jobs, but looking for lucrative high paying yields from future jobs you promised. Most are on disability and welfare. They can barely afford a pot to piss in, let alone a gold plated toilet to shit in.

Already rich residents at one of your apartment dwellings in NY had the Trump name removed from their quarters....Remember Donald, God do not like ugly and those seeds you sowed, are gonna harvest you the crops you so arrogantly laid and so deserve. I just hope your family is ready to work for a real living after your reign of Bush jr. terror ends in this country.
Finally got a job where you make more then 14 dollars the hard way, huh? How big is that obama dick you suck on?
First off, I'm a biter, however, Obama gets a pass, should he come my way...that brother is fine and you know it. Secondly, there's not one black guy that I know that dates white women, your pricey mops, that don't get blown by these bitches on a daily basis, their words, not mine....lastly, I've been on my job almost 20 plus years, I can assure you I make more that 14 bucks an hour...now have a blessed day and bite me!!

Bite ewe? Most of us in the GOP are on low fat diets so that's not possible.
Absolutely impossible.....with all that raw meat stuffed in your heads, you more high cow-leries, instead!!

Trump himself has said, he loves the poorly educated and he in essence built a strong base of support from the very people he mocked during the election....because so many were indeed the poorly misguided and uneducated. The most any of them can do is VOTE!!!But Trump has to understand, that this base, this strong support he has from these people will not translate into $$$$$ for him nor his family's empire.

These trashy's don't do Trump golf courses, they put at the local malls for a buck a ball

These trashy's don't buy fancy Trump ties and suits, they shop at Walmart or wait for a relative to pass away to get to his hand me down suit

These trashy's don't buy Trump steaks, they hunt for beaver and squirrels in their neighbors back yards

But those that can afford a Trump luxury ticket, those with brains to see where your taking this country....will opt out.

That base you cultivated and nurtured, those racist you call supporters, 99.99% are poor white trashies, not looking for jobs, but looking for lucrative high paying yields from future jobs you promised. Most are on disability and welfare. They can barely afford a pot to piss in, let alone a gold plated toilet to shit in.

Already rich residents at one of your apartment dwellings in NY had the Trump name removed from their quarters....Remember Donald, God do not like ugly and those seeds you sowed, are gonna harvest you the crops you so arrogantly laid and so deserve. I just hope your family is ready to work for a real living after your reign of Bush jr. terror ends in this country.
Finally got a job where you make more then 14 dollars the hard way, huh? How big is that obama dick you suck on?
First off, I'm a biter, however, Obama gets a pass, should he come my way...that brother is fine and you know it. Secondly, there's not one black guy that I know that dates white women, your pricey mops, that don't get blown by these bitches on a daily basis, their words, not mine....lastly, I've been on my job almost 20 plus years, I can assure you I make more that 14 bucks an hour...now have a blessed day and bite me!!

Bite ewe? Most of us in the GOP are on low fat diets so that's not possible.
Absolutely impossible.....with all that raw meat stuffed in your heads, you more high cow-leries, instead!!
As opposed to all that raw meat shoved in your ass?

I've had a rough couple of weeks, but this Thanksgiving, you have given me something, at least, to be thankful for.

I don't have as much hate in my heart, as you do, I can be thankful for that.

Forum List

Back