Hey SKY!!!

Bones-----

You know exactly what you're doing. You're deliberately trying to be offensive. You know I consider the term "dyke" to be the equivalent of "******" to an African American.

I'm not a "bull dyke". Neither my wife, nor I, is "butch" or a "bull dyke". Are you the kind of person that calls African Americans, "*******", Jews, "kykes", gay men, "faggots" or "fudge packers"?

Fuck you. The term, "dyke" is a slur that is usually thrown at lesbians by so bigot along with violence.

I prefer the term, "woman-loving-woman". It's the term, we lesbians, have given ourselves.

Please do not call lesbians, "dykes".

84.3 percent of LGBT youth surveyed reported hearing homophobic remarks, such as "faggot" or "dyke," frequently or often. It seems that for quite a long time, "faggot" has been the slur of choice for people wishing to insult or harass gay men, men they perceive to be gay, or men they simply wish to humiliate regardless of their targets’ sexual orientation. Similarly, "dyke" has been used to target lesbian women, women perceived to be lesbian, or, in a common scenario, women refusing, for whatever reason, the sexual advances of men.

Last edited:
Bones-----

You know exactly what you're doing. You're deliberately trying to be offensive. You know I consider the term "dyke" to be the equivalent of "******" to an African American.

I'm not a "bull dyke". Neither my wife, nor I, is "butch" or a "bull dyke". Are you the kind of person that calls African Americans, "*******", Jews, "kykes", gay men, "faggots" or "fudge packers"?

Fuck you. The term, "dyke" is a slur that is usually thrown at lesbians by so bigot along with violence.

I prefer the term, "woman-loving-woman". It's the term, we lesbians, have given ourselves.

Please do not call lesbians, "dykes".

84.3 percent of LGBT youth surveyed reported hearing homophobic remarks, such as "faggot" or "dyke," frequently or often. It seems that for quite a long time, "faggot" has been the slur of choice for people wishing to insult or harass gay men, men they perceive to be gay, or men they simply wish to humiliate regardless of their targets’ sexual orientation. Similarly, "dyke" has been used to target lesbian women, women perceived to be lesbian, or, in a common scenario, women refusing, for whatever reason, the sexual advances of men.

Panties in a wad? Wait.... I mean boxers in a wad....?

:lol: :rofl:

You like using those words...!

:lol: :rofl:

Lighten the fuck up!
:poke:

So you say. Again...time stamps.

And here i thought you would enjoy a thread of your own.
:dunno:

Bullshit. Time stamps are irrelevant. You like to play games.

In this...time stamps are everything.

Because if I was one of them, you would have said so.

So you said what you did fishing for answers? Try different bait if you want answers..... like a straight forward question instead of a passive aggressive attempt at a trick question.

There's nothing passive aggressive about it, nor is it a trick question. Do you think of me as favorably as you do your other gay friends or not?

You answered a question ABOUT me, in a general way, referring to "other gay people" you like and omitted me.

I'm asking you why?

First off not everything is about you. SB made a general statement encompassing all gays... i answered that.

Assuming is never a good thing.

Thanks for not answering my direct question with a direct answer. And you wonder why people make assumptions.

Gamey.

I answered you sky. BIG AS LIFE..... you just have not found the answers yet.

what is a girl romance called now days?

Friends of Charlotta.

Carlotta was the kind of town where they spell trouble T-R-U-B-I-L, and if you try to correct them, they kill you.

All dames are alike: they reach down your throat and they can grab your heart, pull it out and they throw it on the floor, step on it with their high heels, spit on it, shove it in the oven and cook the shit out of it. Then they slice it into little pieces, slam it on a hunk of toast, and serve it to you and then expect you to say, "Thanks, honey, it was delicious."

Last edited:

So you say. Again...time stamps.

And here i thought you would enjoy a thread of your own.
:dunno:

Bullshit. Time stamps are irrelevant. You like to play games.

In this...time stamps are everything.

Thanks for not answering my direct question with a direct answer. And you wonder why people make assumptions.

Gamey.

I answered you sky. BIG AS LIFE..... you just have not found the answers yet.

Instead of simply answering, you did this. It's complete crap.

what is a girl romance called now days?

Friends of Charlotta.

Carlotta was the kind of town where they spell trouble T-R-U-B-I-L, and if you try to correct them, they kill you.

All dames are alike: they reach down your throat and they can grab your heart, pull it out and they throw it on the floor, step on it with their high heels, spit on it, shove it in the oven and cook the shit out of it. Then they slice it into little pieces, slam it on a hunk of toast, and serve it to you and then expect you to say, "Thanks, honey, it was delicious."

I love that movie!

Instead of simply answering, you did this. It's complete crap.

If you had wanted a simple answer...then you should have asked for a simple question.

I did. TWICE.

I know EXACTLY why you pulled this stunt.

Must we go over this again? You did not ask me twice. Link to the question you put to me... do you consider my a friend. You asked me ONCE...at the EXACT time that this thread was put in.

Again.... you inserted yourself into something that did not have anything to do with you. You made a statement that was not about you.... into one all about you.

I will say this patiently again.

TIME STAMP

Read that thread and pay attention to the time stamps.

If you had wanted a simple answer...then you should have asked for a simple question.

I did. TWICE.

I know EXACTLY why you pulled this stunt.

Must we go over this again? You did not ask me twice. Link to the question you put to me... do you consider my a friend. You asked me ONCE...at the EXACT time that this thread was put in.

Again.... you inserted yourself into something that did not have anything to do with you. You made a statement that was not about you.... into one all about you.

I will say this patiently again.

TIME STAMP

Read that thread and pay attention to the time stamps.

Syrenn, She a lonely Fucking Dyke.. with to much time on her hands.. She's not going anywhere.
Simply tell her to Fuck off!

Blues

Forum List

Back