Hey Rosenstein....PROVE IT.

They can't prove it. That is the whole thing. This is an effort to humiliate the President as he is about to have an important meeting with Putin. I hope the two leaders drink a lot of vodka and collude/think about how to release both Mueller and Rosenstein from being slaves to lame propaganda so that they can find employment better suited to their mindlessness such as dancing on a stripper pole and cavorting with Stormy G-string.
The only reason the President would be "humiliated" is because of his own foolish denial of what his Intelligence Services have been telling him with undeniable evidence for over a year and a half. Even the Republicans in Congress who have been read in believe it.
If Trump wants to continue to be wrongheaded about this, he deserves to be embarrassed.
/----/ Tell this guy he's in denial

The trap is closing around you, trumpanzees. Slowly but it is closing.

liberaltears.gif

They can't prove it. That is the whole thing. This is an effort to humiliate the President as he is about to have an important meeting with Putin. I hope the two leaders drink a lot of vodka and collude/think about how to release both Mueller and Rosenstein from being slaves to lame propaganda so that they can find employment better suited to their mindlessness such as dancing on a stripper pole and cavorting with Stormy G-string.
The only reason the President would be "humiliated" is because of his own foolish denial of what his Intelligence Services have been telling him with undeniable evidence for over a year and a half. Even the Republicans in Congress who have been read in believe it.
If Trump wants to continue to be wrongheaded about this, he deserves to be embarrassed.

Are you saying incidences of significant voter fraud have been found? Please present proof.

Obama is talking about voter fraud, not Russian sabotage.

WTF are you laughing about?

/----/ Seriously? Sabotage isn't voter fraud? Then what are you clowns whining about? Obozo said our election process is to decentralized that no one could rig an election.

The cuff-linked creep indicts Russians for the Podesta "hack" just days before Trump meets with Putin...they say in life, timing is everything. But what's curious is that nobody, not anybody, has ever offered proof the Ivans hacked the DNC.

The proof was offered to the Grand Jury- which indicted these 12 spies.

But good job of defending Russia's attempts to attack the United States.

I expect nothing less.

I'm sure they will discuss that. After all, they do have a history of working together to get Trump elected
Why would they need trump???
They were indicted not using Trump
Your boy Hillary had 110 classified docs on her server. How many did Trump have?

The proof was offered to the Grand Jury- which indicted these 12 spies.

But good job of defending Russia's attempts to attack the United States.

I expect nothing less.

Really...and how many forensic computer investigators were on that grand jury?

Sometimes the super stupid are well liked

Forum List

Back