Hey right wingers, where are the tapes?

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Trump knows he can lie and his base of fools will believe anything he says..

Trump Doesn’t Have Recordings of Conversations With Comey, Source Says

President Donald Trump doesn’t have recordings of his conversations with then-FBI Director James Comey, according to a person familiar with the matter, capping weeks of speculation about whether such tapes exist.

Trump tweeted this also.

Why do republicans need to defend against non-existent allegations? Democrats just lost five special elections and one of their crazy angry gun toting minions tried to assassinate republican congresspeople and yet they think the fading Russia connection is important. Go figure.

Nice head fake by Trump

Comey is history, a sad footnote in FBI history

That was no head fake, it was a lie.

Comey made history. That's the more accurate statement.

Trump knows he can lie and his base of fools will believe anything he says..

President Donald Trump doesn’t have recordings of his conversations with then-FBI Director James Comey, according to a person familiar with the matter, capping weeks of speculation about whether such tapes exist.

Trump tweeted this also.

Probably stored on Hillary's server.

:dunno:

That and I could not care less, I'm enjoying winning!!!!!! See that election in Georgia? LOL
Of course you don't care. Your guy could commit all the wrongdoing and crime in the world, but as long as he's your guy, you'll support him.

I know how you far rightwing hacks roll.

That and I could not care less, I'm enjoying winning!!!!!! See that election in Georgia? LOL
Of course you don't care. Your guy could commit all the wrongdoing and crime in the world, but as long as he's your guy, you'll support him.

Are you suggesting Sassy is a liberal....I don't think so.

I could not care less what you think either, you're far too stupid to lose any sleep over.

You loons would be wise to clean up your own party, it's decimated, no leadership, a rudderless ship drifting around bothering people. You can't even buy an election let alone win one on merits and platform

Why do republicans need to defend against non-existent allegations? Democrats just lost five special elections and one of their crazy angry gun toting minions tried to assassinate republican congresspeople and yet they think the fading Russia connection is important. Go figure.

Well if you republicans would not argue about how the 2nd amendment is more important than life itself, none of those republicans would have got shot. There is no fading Russian anything. Democrats lost nothing because the seats were already republican. Your boy Trump talked about tapes. He knew he was lying when he said it. Just like he is about everything else. You will learn.

Well if you republicans would not argue about how the 2nd amendment is more important than life itself, none of those republicans would have got shot. There is no fading Russian anything. Democrats lost nothing because the seats were already republican. Your boy Trump talked about tapes. He knew he was lying when he said it. Just like he is about everything else. You will learn.

Maybe you can impeach him. :lmao:

Well, if you just look at Georgia, Democrats lost $30 million.

If you will recall Trump never said there were tapes he said Comey better hope there aren't any. In my opinion the whole thing was a bluff to get Comey to admit publicly that he did tell Trump on three separate occasions he was not under investigation. Which Comey in fact did do during his recent and much hyped testimony.

Forum List

Back