Hey New York, get a load of your new governor - LOL!

When will you learn to stop electing democrats?

"Incoming New York Governor Kathy Hochul will mandate masks in schools and might even shut classrooms down again if Delta 'spirals out of control'.

Hochul was speaking on the Today show on Thursday morning when she was asked if she'd enforce masks in schools for kids - a rule that is being debated hotly across the country.

Hochul said she would enforce masks because she thinks it's the only way to ensure schools can open full-time safely, and she wants to end remote learning.

However she couldn't promise that they'd be open for good and said she may make decisions now that 'won't hold in a couple of weeks.'

It raises the question of whether she may also lockdown businesses across the state, as her predecessor did last year before finally lifting all restrictions in the summer as more adults got COVID-19 vaccines."

Good for her. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Perhaps if the gop could garnet up a decent candidate they would win. But they're no better. That's the problem.

Elect Democrats, get oppression!

Just think of all those New Yorkers that moved to Florida to get away from that oppression. Literally billions of them.

Some people cannot breathe adequately with a mask on.

Yes that is problem. It is obvious that people can breath with them on but some may over think it and convince themselves that they cannot breath.

I will sometimes pull my mask down over my mouth so that at least I am not contributing to the problem. I will just have faith in the vaccination.

Yes that is problem. It is obvious that people can breath with them on but some may over think it and convince themselves that they cannot breath.

I will sometimes pull my mask down over my mouth so that at least I am not contributing to the problem. I will just have faith in the vaccination.
Your eyes are still exposed, yours ears as well. Plastic bags baby

Your eyes are still exposed, yours ears as well. Plastic bags baby
Yes there are reports of problems with eyes, teeth following out, developing diabetes and a host of other things. It is unknown if it caused it or was a contributing factor.

Still the vaccination are effective in getting and spreading the virus that causes COVID-19. It is not a guarantee as there are no guarantees in life except death.

the key word is effectiveness which is a percentage of those who got the vaccine and it did what it was suppose to do and is not a guarantee that everyone will have the same results.

early studies show Moderna was 76% effective against infection, No guarantees baby but you still got to roll them dice.

Yet Presidential contenders republican governors are quick to say "read my lips" no mask mandate required (from the governors office). Thus drawing a line in that sand which may or may not work out. Time will tell but should a governor choose sides in a health issue. If it goes deep south then they will have to retract that statement or stick with that statement. Or the dreaded "change positions on the topic."

When will they learn, the less said means you can call an audible when needed.

No, they shouldn't, which is why the "no mask mandate" is the way to go. Let the people decide whether they want to wear a mask or not.

You CAN wear a mask even if there is no mandate. Just an FYI.

No, they shouldn't, which is why the "no mask mandate" is the way to go. Let the people decide whether they want to wear a mask or not.

If you ever seen how fugly I is youd have a change of heart

When will you learn to stop electing democrats?

"Incoming New York Governor Kathy Hochul will mandate masks in schools and might even shut classrooms down again if Delta 'spirals out of control'.

Hochul was speaking on the Today show on Thursday morning when she was asked if she'd enforce masks in schools for kids - a rule that is being debated hotly across the country.

Hochul said she would enforce masks because she thinks it's the only way to ensure schools can open full-time safely, and she wants to end remote learning.

However she couldn't promise that they'd be open for good and said she may make decisions now that 'won't hold in a couple of weeks.'

It raises the question of whether she may also lockdown businesses across the state, as her predecessor did last year before finally lifting all restrictions in the summer as more adults got COVID-19 vaccines."

Responding to actual conditions instead of right-wing fantasy. How is that bad for the left?

I think those who want mask mandates should shoot up heroin! Cause I said so!

Forum List

Back