Hey New York, get a load of your new governor - LOL!

cupcake.JPG

When will you learn to stop electing democrats?

"Incoming New York Governor Kathy Hochul will mandate masks in schools and might even shut classrooms down again if Delta 'spirals out of control'.

Hochul was speaking on the Today show on Thursday morning when she was asked if she'd enforce masks in schools for kids - a rule that is being debated hotly across the country.

Hochul said she would enforce masks because she thinks it's the only way to ensure schools can open full-time safely, and she wants to end remote learning.

However she couldn't promise that they'd be open for good and said she may make decisions now that 'won't hold in a couple of weeks.'

It raises the question of whether she may also lockdown businesses across the state, as her predecessor did last year before finally lifting all restrictions in the summer as more adults got COVID-19 vaccines."

And you were expecting maybe an intelligent democrat?

No, they shouldn't, which is why the "no mask mandate" is the way to go. Let the people decide whether they want to wear a mask or not.

You CAN wear a mask even if there is no mandate. Just an FYI.
Of course you can but when there are those who refuse for no reason other than " I think therefor I am. IF your at home then yeah you do not have to wear a mask. IF your friends decree no mask required when socializing then no mask required.

If your in a hospital setting then they will make you wear a mask or no service.

So sometimes you do have to mandate things because some will just not care what they do because they can disagree.

Should people do it for the benefit of others or should they do it for their own benefit?

Of course you can but when there are those who refuse for no reason other than " I think therefor I am. IF your at home then yeah you do not have to wear a mask. IF your friends decree no mask required when socializing then no mask required.

If your in a hospital setting then they will make you wear a mask or no service.

So sometimes you do have to mandate things because some will just not care what they do because they can disagree.

Should people do it for the benefit of others or should they do it for their own benefit?
those aren't representative of mandates. fk dude.

Since Children are susceptible to the Delta variant, schools should be shutdown.
Why? According to the CDCs own guidelines it’s not and hasn’t been a pandemic for months. Feeling that it’s a pandemic doesn’t count.

I have no problem with a hospital "mandating" masks. Those people (sick) are not there because they want to be, they are there because they have to be and they should be taken care of by using caution.

I also don't have a problem with a private business "mandating" masks. People can choose whether they want to patronize that business, and it will drive business decisions.

I disagree, however, with our government mandating masks. They should let the people decide what is best for them and their families.

You are responsible for your own safety and I am responsible for mine. If everyone is responsible for everyone else's safety there is an infinite amount of things we need to change.

Since Children are susceptible to the Delta variant, schools should be shutdown.
We need to do everything possible to avoid that. Shutting down schools is an extreme measure that should be avoided

BUT we need to do everything possible to have them open SAFELY

SHE’S SPOT ON HERE

I have no problem with a hospital "mandating" masks. Those people (sick) are not there because they want to be, they are there because they have to be and they should be taken care of by using caution.

I also don't have a problem with a private business "mandating" masks. People can choose whether they want to patronize that business, and it will drive business decisions.

I disagree, however, with our government mandating masks. They should let the people decide what is best for them and their families.

You are responsible for your own safety and I am responsible for mine. If everyone is responsible for everyone else's safety there is an infinite amount of things we need to change.
I run a business. Mandating mask wearing without support from the state is just a non-starter

It was hard enough WITH the state mandate

School choice commercial writes itself, eliminate the Department of Education, hand patents a voucher
Exactly where are these kids going to school because the "good" schools are already overcrowded in many cases?

When Florida had school choice (vouchers as they were incorrectly called) for kids attending "bad" schools (state grade of D or F), they were allowed to attend any school with a grade higher than theirs (grades A-C). The only problem was that all the A-C graded schools were at or exceeded capacity.

The idiots who developed the grading system did such an excellent job, that 2 high schools that US News and World Report ranked as some of the best schools in the country received grades "F".

Forum List

Back