Hey left wingers lets defund the police

We need physical safe spaces until we protest and riot over stuff.

We need police reform so we're going to drastically cut police budgets.

Blame Trump for stuff :dance::FIREdevil::tomato::asshole:

Hell, while we're at it defunding the Police Department...let's just defund every Police force worldwide..including the Interpol. :auiqs.jpg:

when people say "most policemen i know are nice", that's because YOU'RE WHITE, of course the police is nice to you!

I have said I wanted to defund Law Enforcement. I want them trained better.

There needs to a better selection process. Far too many racists get to wear a badge and use that badge to attack and kill minorities. There was no need for Oscar Grant, Michael Brown or George Floyd to die.

I do not deny we Law Enforcement, I just want them stop using their badge as a shield to protect them when kill unarmed Men, Women and Children.

Yep fuck 'em, I can start taking out the trash.

I mentioned that a few days ago.
Cops should say fuck it and let us fight it out amongst ourselves.
The BLM would really chimp out and antifa would be right there withem.
With there new found confidence they could move out into the burbs where we can slaughter them wholesale.

I have said I wanted to defund Law Enforcement. I want them trained better.

There needs to a better selection process. Far too many racists get to wear a badge and use that badge to attack and kill minorities. There was no need for Oscar Grant, Michael Brown or George Floyd to die.

I do not deny we Law Enforcement, I just want them stop using their badge as a shield to protect them when kill unarmed Men, Women and Children.
No question there are bad cops as we seen in the Floyd case. In principal I would also agree about training and screening. However far far more blacks are killed by other blacks than by police.

5714f3f314a3c8ce1795a858033729baa1-06-soup-nazi.2x.h473.w710.jpg

It’s just like a lefty to start whining at conservatives About calling them out on their dumb fucking ideas.

Do a little reading right from the source, you dumb fuck lefties.

Is this fake news?

DefundThePolice
May 30, 2020
Enough is enough.
Our pain, our cries, and our need to be seen and heard resonate throughout this entire country.
We demand acknowledgment and accountability for the devaluation and dehumanization of Black life at the hands of the police.
We call for radical, sustainable solutions that affirm the prosperity of Black lives.
George Floyd’s violent death was a breaking point — an all too familiar reminder that, for Black people, law enforcement doesn’t protect or save our lives. They often threaten and take them.
Right now, Minneapolis and cities across our country are on fire, and our people are hurting — the violence against Black bodies felt in the ongoing mass disobedience, all while we grapple with a pandemic that is disproportionately affecting, infecting, and killing us.
We call for an end to the systemic racism that allows this culture of corruption to go unchecked and our lives to be taken.
We call for a national defunding of police. We demand investment in our communities and the resources to ensure Black people not only survive, but thrive. If you’re with us, add your name to the petition right now and help us spread the word.

Wake up left wing numb nuts. You morons are supporting radical extremists bent on bringing down the country.

Maybe you agree with this. If you don’t condemn it, you support it.

instead of arresting the crooks on wall street who wrecked our economy, the crooks in China who murdered our elderly, and their own police brethren who kill black folks and take pleasure in it as if they're watching a p*rn movie, police have arrested 11K protesters who are marching for black lives

(source: buzzfeed)

New Topics

Forum List

Back