Hey It's A New Year - How About A Couple of New Mod Nominations...

I suggest paying Mods. When you don't, the only reason to do that kind of work is to gratify your own ego. Consequently you get people being Mods who probably shouldn't.

HG doesn't want it, he has stated on many occasions that he would ban a whole bunch of people who damage the board.

We did just get a new mod. Westwall.

I miss HG. But then again..since he is black and so am I, I guess I can relate to him being on hiatus for awhile. Life, and all that stuff. :)

I miss HG. But then again..since he is black and so am I, I guess I can relate to him being on hiatus for awhile. Life, and all that stuff. :)

I have no nominations, but a few suggestions.

1. All mods should cite the pledge of allegiance once a day

2. Be required to pass a physical

3. Do their duties topless

4. Buy the beer.

I don't think I'm asking too much

I suggest paying Mods. When you don't, the only reason to do that kind of work is to gratify your own ego. Consequently you get people being Mods who probably shouldn't.

Not always true. I would gladly be one and I have no ego to gratify.

Not always true. I would gladly be one and I have no ego to gratify.

There's our guy.. ^^^^^^ A volunteer yet. Willing to serve just for the privilege of getting his name in a different color.. A TRUE USMB patriot...

I hear the staff meetings are a riot...

Don't think HG has posted since 12/31.

New Year's resolution? :dunno:

Per his posts in the tavern, he moved to a new state, and started a new job. We'll be welcoming him with open arms once he's acclimated. :thup:

IF he moved to Colorado or Wash State to take advantage of the new laws.. I'd suggest we wait and see if he's STILL CAPABLE of functioning as a Mod before we nominate him..

Too many trips out for Cheetos and CornNuts could ruin his efficiency.. :eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back