Hey....If You Want Our Voice To Be Heard Here....Ignore The Leftist Rant Threads And Support The Issues You Think Are Important

I prefer not to discuss with most of those who agree with this OP. So count me as happy to the extent they ignore my comments.

I suppose most would consider me ... ā€œa leftist.ā€ But I donā€™t mind discussing with thoughtful Republicans, Conservatives, or Liberal Democrats. Iā€™ve learned things from all sorts of people. Iā€™ve learned a lot from those who do not share my own views.

After all, all of our life experiences are limited. Mine certainly are. I always find people who have, for example, run companies, or made a lot of money, or lived different life styles ... interesting. When they take the time to share their views on politics or history, or share a glimpse of themselves and their lives, so long as they are thoughtful people I am usually happy to listen and discuss things respectfully.

Most of those here who agree with the OP, however, simply cannot sustain a thoughtful or respectful discussion with a ā€œleftistā€ like me. No matter how conservative I am in other respects, or how carefully and respectfully I present my arguments, most immediately resort to insults and slander when they hear different internationalist or social-democratic views.

Thatā€™s just the way they are.
Bizarre that the mods allow this rant to exist here. Its rubber room at best.
This isn't a rant. Look up rant in Webster's Dictionary.
This is a public service announcement.
Most of the stuff you post can be classified as liberal rants.

Forum List

Back