BREAKING: Nashville Police Release Surveillance Footage of Transgender Shooter Inside the School

Good Lord, watch the video!

PMS must be hell, especially if taking Testosterone injections, wanting to be a guy. Horrible situation. I am glad the Nashville police brought to a quick and final end.

If only they had armed security there this morning.
I bet lots of Christian schools don't have armed security. It really shouldn't be necessary, but maybe it is. If they like full glass doors, I guess they better go with bullet resistant ballistic glass, damn the price. It is not like they built the private schools to make a profit.

I bet lots of Christian schools don't have armed security. It really shouldn't be necessary, but maybe it is. If they like full glass doors, I guess they better go with bullet resistant ballistic glass, damn the price. It is not like they built the private schools to make a profit.
If they don't tomorrow they are idiots.

PMS must be hell, especially if taking Testosterone injections, wanting to be a guy. Horrible situation. I am glad the Nashville police brought to a quick and final end.

Idiotic take. Really bad take.

Women are on a hormonal ride from a young age. Pregnancy is really something, and then menopause. And STILL. Do you see many of us shooting up schools? Ever? Any time?

No. Not on PMS, or pregnant, or in menopause.

This is mental illness. It's not female hormones.

Idiotic take. Really bad take.

Women are on a hormonal ride from a young age. Pregnancy is really something, and then menopause. And STILL. Do you see many of us shooting up schools? Ever? Any time?

No. Not on PMS, or pregnant, or in menopause.

This is mental illness. It's not female hormones.
One did this time. They've been calling that person a female shooter all day long. Oh and I quite understand women's monthly hormone storms, and rages during pregnancy (we have three kids, two boys and a girl, all grown) as well as menopause. I agree, the shooter was nuts or sociopathic to say the least. Was it a crass comment? Sure. I was an Armor Officer for half my adult life, training people to kill and survive as effectively and efficiently as possible. George Patton was my hero by his word and deed. What do you expect of me? I am trying to be a kinder, gentler, more nurturing human being, but sometimes the old White 6, I was known for and that you paid for, just comes out. Thanks for the checks, by the way! I enjoyed it. :D

Let that be a horrible warning to you Morti, aka Alvin Bragg .
See how I look after you .

Forum List

Back