Hey Democrats....what's with your ALL WHITE presidential debate????

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
In the GOP debate I saw a great rainbow of diversity. White. Black. Hispanic. Female and male.

The Democrat debate (half of which so far has been about bashing cops) is all lily WHITE. All white. Hmmm. All white moderators. Hmmm.

Guess you fags had one shot at a half black guy......guess once you go half black....you don't go back.

In the GOP debate I saw a great rainbow of diversity. White. Black. Hispanic. Female and male.

The Democrat debate (half of which so far has been about bashing cops) is all lily WHITE. All white. Hmmm. All white moderators. Hmmm.

Guess you fags had one shot at a half black guy......guess once you go half black....you don't go back.
What? I couldn't hear ya, too much BBC in yer mouth...

So where's Joe Biden?

Oh, wait, spending most of his days in a tanning salon so as to look appropriately dark when he ride de white (but not too white) hoss down duh convention aisle shouting in Ebonics......

Last edited:

He said:

"In the GOP debate I saw a great rainbow of diversity. White. Black. Hispanic. Female and male.

Guess you fags had one shot at a half black guy......guess once you go half black....you don't go back"

Does that help?

He said:

"In the GOP debate I saw a great rainbow of diversity. White. Black. Hispanic. Female and male.

Guess you fags had one shot at a half black guy......guess once you go half black....you don't go back"

Does that help?
Not really...as it has no bearing on those running versus those available and willing to run...

Not to worry, that's just the JV team.

He said:

Does that help?
Not really...as it has no bearing on those running versus those available and willing to run...
You're wrong, again.

We did the ******, now we are installing the ****. Clear?

Look, the Dems have a Gyno-American up there. That trumps (no pun intended...well, maybe a little) all the melanin privileged candidates this time around.

Next time, they'll run Faux-cahontas and get both boxes checked on the diversity scorecard, but this time around they're just going to be forced to take on a cis-gendered, white-privileged, WASPy type.

Forum List

Back