Hey, Democrat Propaganda MSM….why did you already stop reporting on the Afghanistan disaster?

Hypocrisy and lies are a Democrat's way of life

And it is so obvious to everyone exceot for the truly brain dead sheep on the left.

They will not even get it when their families get a bullet to the head FOR THE GREATER GOOD BY THEIR COMMUNIST LEADERS.

And it is so obvious to everyone exceot for the truly brain dead sheep on the left.

They will not even get it when their families get a bullet to the head FOR THE GREATER GOOD BY THEIR COMMUNIST LEADERS.

Democrats are so stupid. They misquoted Trump over and over then were like duh, dar, Trump is a liar ... when they are the ones who lied ...

They are just sad people. Unfortunately they are also evil and have no morals or values

Is it because you are NOTHING but propaganda?

Lets say TRUMP was POTUS…would the corporate media have stopped reporting on Afghanistan?

Its comical, isnt it?

EVERY SINGLE LAST ONE OF YOU LEFT WING COMMUNISTS ARE LIARS.

All that's left are the warlord's who wanted to keep their own little Fiefdoms.. and it looks like they have lost Panjshir.. India is furious.. That was their propaganda ace in the hole.

Meanwhile, be consoled, ColonelAngus.

New billboard in Georgia.

OIF.cBIah7ZR5kUrVjpWUdzAng

Democrats are so stupid. They misquoted Trump over and over then were like duh, dar, Trump is a liar ... when they are the ones who lied ...

They are just sad people. Unfortunately they are also evil and have no morals or values

Evil, morally bankrupt, liars, and really dumb to boot.

Or it could be the reporters, like everyone else, fled the country as the Taliban was establishing control.

Nah. It couldn’t be that the Reporters weren’t there. They are in country and laughing at the whole thing right?

Idiots. I swear to God you guys are just as dumb as the hysterical left when Trump was President.

Hey, left wing lying cucks…

…If your opinion changes based on who the POTUS is…you are a stupid piece of shit and should kill yourself for the greater good.

At a minimum, abort any swamp ooze that crawls out of your genitals. Abort early and often.

Hey, left wing lying cucks…

…If your opinion changes based on who the POTUS is…you are a stupid piece of shit and should kill yourself for the greater good.

At a minimum, abort any swamp ooze that crawls out of your genitals. Abort early and often.

Help me out here Scooter. I said I voted for Obama because he was going to get us out of Afghanistan. I said I voted for Trump and one of the reasons was he was going to get us out of Afghanistan. Now that Biden has gotten us out of Afghanistan. And I didn’t vote. I am supposed to be mad?

And yes. Jackass. I did oppose the same crap with Trump. I oppose actual actions. Policies and actions I disagree with. I do not base my opposition in irrational hatred.

Check the date. And then grow up and get a fucking life.

Is it because you are NOTHING but propaganda?

Lets say TRUMP was POTUS…would the corporate media have stopped reporting on Afghanistan?

Its comical, isnt it?

EVERY SINGLE LAST ONE OF YOU LEFT WING COMMUNISTS ARE LIARS.
If it was FAKE RUSSIAN COLLUSION why that FAKE SHIT would be dragged out in THE FAKE NEWS for 4 plus years and still going on even when they knew it was FAKE!

Or it could be the reporters, like everyone else, fled the country as the Taliban was establishing control.

Nah. It couldn’t be that the Reporters weren’t there. They are in country and laughing at the whole thing right?

Idiots. I swear to God you guys are just as dumb as the hysterical left when Trump was President.
Fake Reporters did not need to be in Russia to report 24-7 on Fake Russian Collusion they knew was Fake in The Fake News from here to eternity.

Why do they need to be in Afghanistan to report on Joe's duplicity with terrorists and his arming of them, or why do they need to be in Iran to report on Obama's fellating Ayatollah Assahollah every day, and why do they need to be in Ukraine to report on China Joe's extortion and bribery schemes?

Help me out here Scooter. I said I voted for Obama because he was going to get us out of Afghanistan. I said I voted for Trump and one of the reasons was he was going to get us out of Afghanistan. Now that Biden has gotten us out of Afghanistan. And I didn’t vote. I am supposed to be mad?

And yes. Jackass. I did oppose the same crap with Trump. I oppose actual actions. Policies and actions I disagree with. I do not base my opposition in irrational hatred.

Check the date. And then grow up and get a fucking life.

You are supposed ot be mad because the CCP is calling the shots for the USA.

Why are you such a butthurt cuck faggot asshole?

Biden gave $100 Billion of weapons to the enemy.

Treason?

Fucking obviously.

Fake Reporters did not need to be in Russia to report 24-7 on Fake Russian Collusion they knew was Fake in The Fake News from here to eternity.

Why do they need to be in Afghanistan to report on Joe's duplicity with terrorists and his arming of them, or why do they need to be in Iran to report on Obama's fellating Ayatollah Assahollah every day, and why do they need to be in Ukraine to report on China Joe's extortion and bribery schemes?

Oh FFS. Most people look at the fallout from the Bush National Guard Memo story and laugh that CBS was humiliated. You look and want revenge. You want fake news to harm your opponents.

Want to know the real Villain in the Russiagate story? It wasn’t the Democrats. It was Trump.

Trump knew first hand how the FBI would abuse the FISA court. He knew first hand that they do that sort of thing regularly. He knew from the IG report that it happens with every single one of the Warrant Requests that were examined. So what does Trump do? Does he drain the swamp? Does he storm into Congress demanding legislation to reign in an out of control branch of the Government? Does he declassify the warrants and their documents in support to show the people the corruption that constitutes to abuse them?

No. He sent his man in there to get control and direct the abuses towards his own enemies.

Trump is the real Villain. He had a chance to stop the abuses once and for all. He had a chance to end the lies and misconduct. And he did nothing. Nothing except try and get the reigns of power into his own hands.

So while you are screaming about the MSM and the left. Realize your hero encouraged such abuses.

Forum List

Back