Hey california

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
download (12).jpeg

Yes, you guys should NOT move here! Not just cause we're full, but it's different here. Everybody has guns here. We have shootouts over fender benders and over who gets the last can of Del-Monte asparagus tips. Oh, and it's hot. Yesterday it was 116 at 9pm. Electric bills are insane!

People dress funny too. They wear cowboy hats and boots with manure on them. We all ride horses and guys will ride through your yard if they see a woman sun bathing in a bikini, just to make sure it ain't his sister! I ain't makin' none of this up! Plus you have to learn to speak Spanish! Pronto!

We have cattle drives through downtown Amarillo and Abilene, and they are home to the armadillo! So, think twice before coming here.

View attachment 669903

Yes, you guys should NOT move here! Not just cause we're full, but it's different here. Everybody has guns here. We have shootouts over fender benders and over who gets the last can of Del-Monte asparagus tips. Oh, and it's hot. Yesterday it was 116 at 9pm. Electric bills are insane!

People dress funny too. They wear cowboy hats and boots with manure on them. We all ride horses and guys will ride through your yard if they see a woman sun bathing in a bikini, just to make sure it ain't his sister! I ain't makin' none of this up! Plus you have to learn to speak Spanish! Pronto!

We have cattle drives through downtown Amarillo and Abilene, and they are home to the armadillo! So, think twice before coming here.
I think you might better try a different tactic. Californians are dodging bullets in their homes and cars for the exact same kind of shoot-outs. Hmm, now that I think about it, that might be a deterrent. Electric bills and rolling black outs? Yeah, they've got those too. Temps in the 100's, yeah, that's another CA thing too. The bikini thing? They just go to the beach and they don't care who's sister it is --- or brother for that matter. They know Spanglish too. The thing that would most deter them is Texas' CONSERVATIVE congress and US reps and an intelligent, conservative governor who believes in America and everything it stands for.

Don't come to Florida either.

We have bugs, snakes and alligators. We even have 20 lb lizards that fall out of trees.

It is hot as hell and we have hurricanes and terrific afternoon lightning storms.

We have almost three million concealed weapon permit owners meaning you stand a good chance of getting shot.

I think you might better try a different tactic. Californians are dodging bullets in their homes and cars for the exact same kind of shoot-outs. Hmm, now that I think about it, that might be a deterrent. Electric bills and rolling black outs? Yeah, they've got those too. Temps in the 100's, yeah, that's another CA thing too. The bikini thing? They just go to the beach and they don't care who's sister it is --- or brother for that matter. They know Spanglish too. The thing that would most deter them is Texas' CONSERVATIVE congress and US reps and an intelligent, conservative governor who believes in America and everything it stands for.
It is doubtful that Texas authorities now believe in America after Trump

View attachment 669903

Isn't that the case in New Mexico?

We have almost three million concealed weapon permit owners meaning you stand a good chance of getting shot.
LMAO, they have about 15 million gang bangers with guns that mean you have a good chance of being shot. The wildlife and hurricanes might be a good deterrent though.

I knew SOMEBODY would ruin it!!!

View attachment 669903

Tezass is where humanity stops morally growing. Please stay there as we do not need loosers coming here.

Don't come to Florida either.

We have bugs, snakes and alligators. We even have 20 lb lizards that fall out of trees.

It is hot as hell and we have hurricanes and terrific afternoon lightning storms.

Floodida is another lost area of America. People there are so dumb that they believe cows fly. As for guns who cares, concealed only means they are afraid to show how cowardly they are.

Forum List

Back