Dear people moving from California

medium_2018-06-20-ec93819dc2.jpg
Who ever made that sign is stupid as tezass is far from great.
If you look closely ...under the sign.......there is a side winder rattle snake........on the right a black scorpion..........RUN HOME LIBERALS...

Where the hell is that? Cali?

California doesn't have hurricanes.

Fl has no earthquakes.

FL has massive Sink Holes, Massive Hurricanes and Flooding.
Yet no mudslides, earthquakes and massive fires. BTW Cali is not immune to pacific hurricanes.

Born and raised here, still alive after all these years.
Where is this cali? I bet you are a climate denier too. Enjoy the impending floods.
Right next to wherever floodidaq is.

A few words of advice for you.

Let me tell you though, in case no one has, Texas is a terrible place to live. Don't move here. In the summer it averages 120 degrees here and light bills usually run over 500 dollars. Really. Everybody drinks lone star beer too.

Then you have the horses. Almost half the people here have horses and the cowboys wear cowboy hats, and while that may not seem bad to you, just wait until one shits in your yard. Drunken cowboys, damn! Then you have guns, we all have guns and shootouts over fender benders and calling "your momma"! Guns are everywhere. All the women are fat and most of them lesbians, so unless you like slim pickins (not the actor), avoid TX! No really!

Then we got the Mexicans, hundreds of them, and we have to learn to speak Spanish course they can't speak English! Mexican food, there's a goddam meskin restaurant every 2 blocks and the place smells like goat meat. So take my advice and just stay in California, it has to be better than Texas!
bonnie-and-clyde-car.jpg

My car after the last traffic incident!

1. green.png

Hell, we exchange gunfire with the neighbors instead of saying good morning.

California doesn't have hurricanes.

Fl has no earthquakes.

Yet no mudslides, earthquakes and massive fires. BTW Cali is not immune to pacific hurricanes.

Where is this cali? I bet you are a climate denier too. Enjoy the impending floods.
Floodidaq is where you reside way down the eastern coast by Gorga.

Let me tell you though, in case no one has, Texas is a terrible place to live. Don't move here. In the summer it averages 120 degrees here and light bills usually run over 500 dollars. Really. Everybody drinks lone star beer too.

Then you have the horses. Almost half the people here have horses and the cowboys wear cowboy hats, and while that may not seem bad to you, just wait until one shits in your yard. Drunken cowboys, damn! Then you have guns, we all have guns and shootouts over fender benders and calling "your momma"! Guns are everywhere. All the women are fat and most of them lesbians, so unless you like slim pickins (not the actor), avoid TX! No really!

Then we got the Mexicans, hundreds of them, and we have to learn to speak Spanish course they can't speak English! Mexican food, there's a goddam meskin restaurant every 2 blocks and the place smells like goat meat. So take my advice and just stay in California, it has to be better than Texas!
bonnie-and-clyde-car.jpg

1. green.png

Sounds like fun.

bonnie-and-clyde-car.jpg

1. green.png

Sounds like fun.

It’s a hoot. Aaannnd, it’s legL to open carry Bowie knives now.

bonnie-and-clyde-car.jpg

1. green.png

Sounds like fun.

Swords too.

bonnie-and-clyde-car.jpg

1. green.png

Sounds like fun.

Swords too.

But not a baseball bat.

bonnie-and-clyde-car.jpg

1. green.png

Sounds like fun.

Swords too.

But not a baseball bat.
It's my RIGHT!

Fl has no earthquakes.

Much better than the land of fruits and nuts and syringes and feces and sanctuary cities with block after block of tents on sidewalks, Cali.

Much better than the land of fruits and nuts and syringes and feces and sanctuary cities with block after block of tents on sidewalks, Cali.

Have you ever been to the San Francisco Bay Area?

Millions visit San Francisco every year, how many tourists visit your home region [I notice you are too embarrassed to state where you were raised and/or reside]?

Not when I was a kid. Los Angeles was my birth place where o grew up until I was six. Texas has been really good to me, it’s beautiful here, no place in this country can you roll out of bed and make money. I got three friends from Nigeria who would not go to any other state in this union. One tried Washington state, but felt it was full of retards. Texas just ain’t the place for the modern Californian.

Millions visit San Francisco every year, how many tourists visit your home region [I notice you are too embarrassed to state where you were raised and/or reside]?

Way more then poopville. Spring and summer time here one needs to be multilingual. Sure, bums, shit, and junkies used needles aside, SF was an awesome town. My favorite was lunch at clown ally then maybe the Steinhardt aquarium, or fisherman’s warf to go watch the seals and play in the caves down by seal rock, but for the most part it’s all Oakland now.

This thread is amusing. I don't like the politics in California these days, but California has tons of gorgeous places. And lots of variety: mountains/forests, beaches, big cities, small towns and everything in between. Plus in some places, the best weather in the nation. I mean if you're going to look at skid row in a big city and think that the entire state is like that, you can't get any more ignorant than that.

Not when I was a kid. Los Angeles was my birth place where o grew up until I was six. Texas has been really good to me, it’s beautiful here, no place in this country can you roll out of bed and make money. I got three friends from Nigeria who would not go to any other state in this union. One tried Washington state, but felt it was full of retards. Texas just ain’t the place for the modern Californian.
I am a rare bird, a Fl native. Travelled a bit, I prefer rural Fl I live in.

You notice in error. It's posted very clearly in my location. Know one of Florida's biggest industries? Tourism

Forum List

Back